Forum posts not counted

premiumpresta

Question

I've just made 3 posts and the content counter has not moved one bit, it's stuck at 54.

I also have another account and there it's not working as well.

Edit: After posting this it has incremented to 55.

Do only threads that I start count? What about answers that I post to other people's threads?

Edited by premiumpresta (see edit history)

4 answers to this question

Thank you for your answer.

These are not double accounts for the same user, I have my personal account and premiumpresta is the team account that anyone in my team can use.

Also if there's a penalty, shouldn't I have warning points so I can know about it?

To me it sounds like a bug, but others don't seem to have it or they don't pay attention to their post counter and aren't aware of it.

Not all forum section counts post, for example if you posting in "paid themes & modules" section counters didn't work. It has some purpose, on forum are some rules for example you had to have 100 active post if you want posting in "paid themes & modules" so it will be little odd if posting in this section will be counting your posts.

@endriu107 you are right, it depends on what section the posts are made.

I was posting most of the answers in section 1.7.2.x and it seems this section doesn't count posts. It works just fine on other sections.

I can understand why on section paid themes & modules posts shouldn't be counted, but I don't see why not in section 1.7.2.x.

Edited by premiumpresta (see edit history)