Languages + shipping country price changes module

Due to the vat rules in the EU and showing the actual shipping costs I am trying to achieve the following.

In the first place the customer should end on the country or origin. Beside that the customer should be able to select the country of origin (if needed). This so that the right shipping price and vat is known. As for every country I like to have round numbers. Mostly sales will take place in the EU so prices will be for now in €.

A website what does this brilliantly the way I prefer is: es.smallable.com

What works out of the box with prestashop is that the language can be selected and that will change the website. For example website.com/fr Change the language and it changes to website.com/en

Example: Origin is Germany, website origin is set to German, language is set to German. Prices depend on German shipping address. So for example € 20,- stays € 20 although the company is based in the Netherlands and has a vat of 21% compared to Germany 19%.

What I need is: module to set prices by origin/shipping location in combination with vat. Preferably automatic compensation + or – from a standard basis price.

Module what make location of origin changeable by customer and set the country in Prestashop.

I found actually that the geolocations in prestashop does a good job for the shipping price and country vat. So that part is solved. 

Best would be an option to keep the end price of prices the same from from the default country. So a module where you can set per country what the default country is, and then to keep prices the same independet from vat in that country. 

PrestaShop is indeed equiped with a lot of localisation features, it's just a matter of finding them in the settings.

For the currency problem: do you mean that you would like 10 EU to be 10 USD? You probably don't want that. Maybe you could explain it with an example.