Advanced Stock Management Import/SQL edit

cyanoxide

Hi All,

I've recently switched my instance of Prestashop over to use the advanced stock management system as we now have multiple warehouse to manage stock in however it's a very tedious process to add stock this way. I was wondering if anyone had any tricks to speed up this process as our operations guys are pulling their hair out trying to use this.

I've tried looking for a module that might help but I couldn't seem to find anything that would definitely work. Perhaps some sort of CSV import/export module that has ASM (Advanced Stock Management) support. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough so if any of you know of one that works feel free to send it my way.

And as a more desperate alternative we thought about manually updating the prices in the database which wouldn't be too much of a problem using the standard stock system however the ASM uses multiple tables so I'm not sure which tables will need changing to make it work properly. If anyone is familiar with this process I would love to learn a bit more about it.