Order history doesn't show invoices

Pau111111

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2017 at 3:37 PM, Pau111111 said:

"$order.invoice" returns 0 allways :( 

And what specific version of Prestashop are you using?

the invoice variable is obtained from the ps_order_state table.  So you should locate the order state record for this order and confirm what the value of the invoice column is for that order state.

Edited by bellini13 (see edit history)

You also said that the order is in the "preparation in progress" state, however that is not true.. is it?

According to your first screen shot, the order is in the Enviado state... which i believe is the "Sent" order status.  You will need to confirm the configuration of that Order State...

• 1 month later...

And what specific version of Prestashop are you using?

the invoice variable is obtained from the ps_order_state table.  So you should locate the order state record for this order and confirm what the value of the invoice column is for that order state.

• 7 months later...

Hi, I just had the same situation (PS 1.7.2.4).

I needed to generate invoice PDF during the preparation (when state "preparation in progress"), then I checked on "Allow customers to download invoice in the PDF format". I did that, but at the same time as I thought it should be just single checked - I went to state "Completed" and removed tick from this option.

So, it was my mistake, and PDF download link dissapeared from the customer order history page. I looked to *.tpl, *.php and so on.

But solution was very simple  :)

In fact, in this situation "Allow customers to download invoice in the PDF format" should be checked on in two states: "preparation in progress" and "completed". As I understand - PDF generates after first of this states is set, and then it is just a question about PDF link visibility for customer.

best regards, Vito