Notify when back in stock

maheu

Hello,

I am searching for a module which allows the costumer to leave his e-mail adress, in case his desired product is out of stock. It must be also possible for him to choose, which product variation he would like to buy, when it is back in stock.

So not just: Notify me when T-Shirt X is back in stock, but notify me when T-Shirt X in size M in colour Grey is back in stock.

Also it should be easy to see in the back office, how many customers want to be notified for which product in which variation. Like 10 customers want T-Shirt X in grey and M, 8 customers want T-Shirt Y in S and yellow, etc. Or even better: T-shirt X: 10 want it in Grey/M, 4 want it in Yellow/S, etc. I guess you got my point :D

I am not looking in particular for a free plugin, I am happy to pay for good plugins which solve my needs.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

You can try Back in the Stock module which notifies the customers when the product is restocked. The module allows the customers to subscribe to the stock notification email. From the back office, you can easily check what items customers want to buy.

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/emails-notifications/25999-knowband-back-in-stock-notification.html

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/29/2020 at 2:48 PM, ndiaga said:

Hi,

This free  module  even does  it better it  let  the customer  select   a  category  of  product  he wants  to get  the  alert from : 

In prestashop 1.7.6.7 doesn't work

• 2 years later...
On 7/30/2019 at 4:00 AM, Apar said:

You can use "Mail alert" module available in prestashop 1.7 Screenshot_5.thumb.jpg.e9924c47f2c154b5c4d51e1edb3ddd08.jpg

you can use the product availability option to get notify me option on product when product is out of stock.

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_1.jpg.c02fd7022bebcc9d6635be7a1ab5f36b.jpg

Hey @Apar,

I've done pretty much exactly that (on prestashop 1.6.1), the module is installed and configured, but I can't see the field+button in the product page, and can't seem to add the module on any display hook.  Any clue for me.  I've seen that the current version of the module only supports PS1.7+, but I guess the one I had is an original version from the initial install.

Thanks a lot!