Theme 1.6 problem

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem with the custom front pages of all modules. Like the module 'Wishlist' the page to show your whislist is not loading correctly. The problem is not within the module, but in the theme I use. So every module with a front pages has the same problem.

The module pages are loading, but non of the header hook is loaded. So the module page is loading, but I'm missing all script files needed to load the modulepage and the script files of all the modules loaded...

I'm looking in the source code for hours, but can't seem te find the problem. Anybody had the same theme problem and solved it?

• 6 months later...

I tried to contact the developer multiple time, but he seems to be reitired or something... :angry:

I did some research and it seems to be a theme problem which only occurs on module pages in the front offices. So I have the same problem with a Blog module and the Wishlist module. Somehow one the pages a lot of the javascript js files are not loading, which causes the errors in the modules.

Please check: https://www.laenenmusic.nl/nl/wishlist (need to create account and add some products to the wishlist)

Please contact me if you want a complete download of the module files (PS 1.6 compatible). 

Edited by Nicklaenen (see edit history)