Problem with XAMMP installations

Hello guys,
I'm new to the forum and I'm approaching the prestashop system. I'm installing it locally via XAMMP but I keep it in the error.log file from the following error:

[Thu Nov 09 10:52:51.766000 2017] [:error] [pid 13944:tid 1724] [client ::1:53792] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\AnnotationException' with message 'You have to enable opcache.load_comments=1 or zend_optimizerplus.load_comments=1.' in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\vendor\\doctrine\\annotations\\lib\\Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\AnnotationException.php:193\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\vendor\\doctrine\\annotations\\lib\\Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\AnnotationReader.php(171): Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\AnnotationException::optimizerPlusLoadComments()\n#1 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\app\\cache\\prod\\appProdProjectContainer.php(433): Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\AnnotationReader->__construct()\n#2 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\vendor\\symfony\\symfony\\src\\Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\Container.php(304): appProdProjectContainer->getAnnotationReaderService()\n#3 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\app\\cache\\prod\\appProdProjectContainer.php(660): Symfony\\Component\\DependencyInjection\\Container->get('annotation_read...')\n#4 C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\vendor\\symfony\\symfony\\src\\Symfony\\Compon in C:\\xampp\\htdocs\\prestashop\\vendor\\doctrine\\annotations\\lib\\Doctrine\\Common\\Annotations\\AnnotationException.php on line 193, referer: http://localhost:1337/prestashop/install/index.php

How can I fix it ?!

Thanks in advance to those who can help me, thank you.

Edited by Andrea Ruggeri (see edit history)

Instead to use an emulated Linux, which is not the same as a real server, I suggest you use a linux stack install on virtual box. Xampp ´, Wamp, etc. are tools for noobs, but not a profesional server clone.

For vitual box there are several iso versions for linux ready for use available.

For your error having. Some parts of Zend are missing on install or not well configured. In this case it is opcache module.

Hi and thank you very much for the answer.

I do not know if there can be any help as information but I'm using XAMMP in the local windosw environment.

So you tell me to get the configurations inside the php.ini file of the XAMMP core ?!

I attach the file to let me know if there are errors or configurations that I did not perform well.

Waiting for you to send my best regards.

php.ini

Yes I understood that you are using Xampp and this is an emulated Linux, which is not a professional way for to clone a server. It is for noobs and BTW you will have problems now and problems later, cause it is not a real server clone. Use virtual box on your local machine and take one of the linux stacks there ready for use.

For to enable opcache on your xampp uncomment the line and configure the remaining opcache settings in the block of [opcache] of your ph.ini

; Determines if Zend OPCache is enabled
opcache.enable=1

Virtual box tutorial for to set an apache webserver (first you need to download and install virtualbox software):