carrier not showing in shipping method after edit

hajusinuyo

Carrier configuration is one of the hardest parts of PrestaShop, so it is hard to advice.

1) Do you have any third party carrier modules? Can they overwrite you configuration?

2) Did you configure carriers properly for the country from which you try to buy a product?

3) Did you limit carriers for some products?

4) Did you set some limits to price or product weight?

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2017 at 4:44 PM, Simonas Invertus said:

Carrier configuration is one of the hardest parts of PrestaShop, so it is hard to advice.

1) Do you have any third party carrier modules? Can they overwrite you configuration?

2) Did you configure carriers properly for the country from which you try to buy a product?

3) Did you limit carriers for some products?

4) Did you set some limits to price or product weight?

Thank you for reply my question,

1. Third party module is ' pick up store' but it's not conflict on this.

2. country no problem

3. No limit for some product

4. price limit.

this is my carrier -

i add carrier for 'city 1' that 'city 1' carrier 'table rate shipping' add rule. if cart less than $29.99 add extra $2.95. more than $30 shipping free.

when my cart is less than $3o show the 'city 1' carrier  with $2.95 shipping.  rule is work fine

here this problem work,

when i go to carrier and edit 'city 1' and after save it. and go to checkout process (cart less than $30). that  'city 1' not showing. :(

• 8 months later...
On 7/11/2017 at 1:03 PM, hajusinuyo said:

hello,

i need help, I create the carrier in my back office. after finish it that carrier show on shipping method. and i edit that carrier and save it. then it not show in shipping method. why is that? any solution for that?

thank you.

Hi, did you found any solution? I have same problem. Thanks 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, cperez said:

Nessuno trova una soluzione? Anch'io!

On 9/4/2018 at 10:38 AM, beminesro said:

Ho lo stesso problema qui qualche soluzione?

I have found solution for my situation. I ship in Italy, when I have set country, I have set only Italy, And the courier was not show. Later I have change set, and I have selected 2 countries Italy + Europe. And now it show new courier. I think it need to select the continent + state. 

Hi Daniele! 

Thanks for your answer! I have set continent, country and state. I have made some test and it looks something related to the client groups, i can see the carriers when i'm guess but when i'm like client no carrier is showed

(sorry about my english)

• 1 year later...

Could you guys share a bit more? I have 1.7.6 and have still the same problem. But at my case I'm not able to add another carriers.

Well, I can add the carrier, but it is only visible on certain devices. My PC's connected to the back office can see all carriers method while my mobile devices not. 

I'm pretty sure this is a Prestashop bug as I have did everything what is in my power to solve the problem but the problem still exist. 

I will be glad for some solution ;( 

Thanks