Multiple invoices/delivery slips per order

I run a b2b website where I would like to see the option to split an order in multiple invoices and delivery slips. When a customer makes an order of 20 pieces and I only have 10 in stock, I want to sent out 10 pieces with a delivery slip and an invoice for those first 10 with the note the other 10 are placed in backorder.

The other 10 should be placed in backorder and when back in stock there should be a new invoice and delivery slip.

Is there any module which can do that?

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorry to bring this old topic up but I'm trying to do something similar to this, I'vz found the method "multipleInvoices" but I don't know how to use it, is there any description about it somewhere?

EDIT: My problem is solved, I managed to do what I wanted by adding a method inspired from "multipleInvoices", I just had to read properly the method "invoice" and the class "order"

• 9 months later...

How do you solve this problem? I don't found an option to do multiple invoices for one order ..

Can anyone answer this question? even if the answer is: there's no solution .. (it will be good to know)

• 2 years later...

For me, it would be better to manually edit the order and create a new one for the remaining pieces, instead of create more invoices for one order.

Something like "Move these items to a new order" button.

• 2 months later...