tomerg3

[MODULE] Facebook Like - Add a Facebook Like button to the product page or any other location

Hi!

I've resolved it from another way. I'm using your module for my products and in the frontpage I've edited the blockcmd.tpl and just and a iframe for facebook.

Thanks anyway!

hello, I'm not getting my website in internet explorer 9. turn off the module see the website right now.

can do some updating?

respects

hello, I'm not getting my website in internet explorer 9. turn off the module see the website right now.

I'm using v1.4 facebooklikebuton

can do some updating?

respects

post-79827-0-53445800-1350667216_thumb.jpg

hello, who do an update to this module running in the browser Internet Explorer 9.

I'm willing to pay to upgrade, respond here in the post, or send email, rui-ribeiro@ra-informatica.pt.

respects

Rui Ribeiro

We received your contact email on our site, and will provide help there...

Hello, I have already replied to your email?

respects

Hi tomerg3!

TY for this module, it's possible to set it to take the "more info" tab ad product description on FB?

Peep: I do not believe so, as far as I recall, you can only control the product image, I think it takes the meta info

Indeed is working the part with the likes. Now i see. Any advice on the comments window and the post button that is invisible? Is it a theme bug or the problem is connected with the facebook module?

You will need to give the div around the like button an absolute position and possibly a high z-index

• Like 1

great app!!!! im just having a little problem with it not showing the products image! its showing the paypal image for some strange reason. can anyone help me out on this please.

Hello,

Thank you for this module.

I've just installed it (v1.5) on PS 1.4.8.2 but It doesn't work. The module works great on my local machine but not on my production site except on IE9. I don't know what to do. Could you give me a pice of advice please.

Here is my site : http://goo.gl/Rc0kV

Thank you

Bonjour,

même si le topic date un peu, mon probleme est d'actualité.

Je cherche le moyen d'intégrer un bonton "J'aime" sur des recettes de cuisine créées par CMS.

J'ai installer le module Facebook Like v1.5 par Presto-Changeo

Il est noté que je dois ajouté {$HOOK_FACEBOOK_LIKE} dans le fichier temporaire

donc cms.tpl dans mon dossier thèmes : c'est ça? mais à quel endroit car je ne distingue pas la hierarchie de la page...

Et ensuite copier FrontController.php dans le dossier /override/classes/

je copie le fichier à cet endroit (un fichier _FrontController.php existe déjà, je n'est pas à renommer?)

Bref, rien ne se passe

Alors qu'est ce que je fais de mal?

Merci de vos lumières pour m'éclairer.

Hello, I have a little problem with this module :

http://www.slotcar-union.com/fr/circuits/605-micro-scalextric-g1063-coffret-disney-toy-story-5010963610630.html

I have put the code

<div style="text-align:center;>{hook h="facebookLike"}{hook h="twitterButton"}{hook h="googlePlusOne"}{hook h="pinterest"}</div>

With this code, the text / ** / is displayed. It's a bug because with the original hook, this text is not displayed.

Can you say me where is the problem please ?

Edit: the bug comes from Facebook Module

Edited by Denys06 (see edit history)

Thank you for your fast answer Tomerg,

The code before is

<p id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block">
					<span></span>
					<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="{l s='Add to cart'}" class="exclusive" />
				</p>
			{/if}
			{if isset($HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS) && $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}{/if}

<div class="clear"></div>
		</div>
		</form>
		{/if}
		{if isset($HOOK_EXTRA_RIGHT) && $HOOK_EXTRA_RIGHT}{$HOOK_EXTRA_RIGHT}{/if}
        <div style="text-align:center;>{hook h="facebookLike"}{hook h="twitterButton"}{hook h="googlePlusOne"}{hook h="pinterest"}</div>
	</div>
</div>

Can it help you?

I moved my code in several places and it does not solve the problem.

Edited by Denys06 (see edit history)

That looks like it should work.

Send us a message using the contact form on our site, and include your server info

Thank you very much tomerg3 for your help, you are a genius, that's great thank you. I'm sorry, the problem come from me (I have lost " into my previous code), I did not pay attention: ( Thank you very much and your various modules are beautiful.

• Like 1

Hello,

Unfortinately I am getting system's error on my product's page and I don't know how to resolve the issue:

System displays following message: class FrontController extends FrontControllerCore {public function preProcess() { self::$smarty->assign('HOOK_GOOGLE_PLUS_ONE',Module::hookExec('googlePlusOne')); parent::preProcess(); } }

http://brand-shop.co.il/he/jewelry/101-18k-rose-gold-plated-stud-earring.html

Can anyone to help me with solution for this bug.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by sadawa (see edit history)

V1.6 Released
* Optimized for PrestaShop 1.6

Hey, very nice module, thank you! I'm also using the G+ module, can I somehow show them in one line instead of two lines above each other? Thank you.

You can either use CSS, or merge the code fromt he 2 .tpl files into 1

Hi! Thanks for this module, is better to copying all the headers and code from facebook developers. 

BUT - I have a problem, once somebody clicks 'like' it displays "error" and nothing more happens. 

Hi someone have old versions ? In the Ps 1.4.11.0 dont install, give me error when i try to install..

Some solution for this or can someone add here the old version to try ?

Tks..

Great !!! I am going to install it, now !!!

Thank you very much.