What do you think of this website?

Jason_hsu

I have always liked super heroes when i was boy, especially Spiderman.  I used to build website with zencart, but i found the admin interface of prestashop is more friendly than zencart. And spent nearly a year to build the website that based on prestashop. The site mainly sells superhero-related suits and accessories.
MadNinja.biz  , I hope someone can give me some suggestions, any of your suggestions will be valuable to me . Thank you !

Hello,

I really like your concept. Although it is based on the default theme, it clearly denotes your effort to customise your retail website. The items come with plenty of images. I like the options selection. performance looks good on Google test tool.

However I wouldn't buy your products because your website lacks information about your business. who are you, business address,.... 

• Like 1

Hi,

Congratulation for your online store. 

I feel the theme is simple , need to make more attractive for kids as spiderman cloths popular among kids.

Well connected with social media and speed is fine.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, zohaib82 said:

Hi,

Congratulation for your online store. 

I feel the theme is simple , need to make more attractive for kids as spiderman cloths popular among kids.

Well connected with social media and speed is fine.

Suits for kids, this is really a good idea.Thanks! 

6 hours ago, pedepot said:

Hello,

I really like your concept. Although it is based on the default theme, it clearly denotes your effort to customise your retail website. The items come with plenty of images. I like the options selection. performance looks good on Google test tool.

However I wouldn't buy your products because your website lacks information about your business. who are you, business address,.... 

Thanks for your feedback! It's helpful for me. The business information is an important part of i missing.