Javascript error in back office after upgrade to 1.6.1.17

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to correct this pesky issue I'm having with a javascript error (seems to be jquery related) after using 1-click upgrade to go to the latest 1.6 release (1.6.1.17).

Some functionality fails to load in the back office due to this error:

- Loss of WSIWYG editor when editing CMS pages

- Slideout nav menus in backoffice do not work after navigating to certain sections (For example, slideout nav menus work on Dashboard, but then won't work after navigating to Catalog)

Here's the error:

index.php?controller=AdminProducts&token=0c0e582446dde7355d2e09db58cfdec8:1323 Uncaught TypeError: $(...).tree is not a function
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (index.php?controller=AdminProducts&token=0c0e582446dde7355d2e09db58cfdec8:1323)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at HTMLDocument.K (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)

Any ideas as to what I could try to solve this? 

Thanks

Sean

I'm still thinking that you have a module issue, or you have a failed upgrade, or you have some customization or orphaned file on the server that is causing interference with loading javascript resources

Difficult to troubleshoot in a forum post without being able to inspect the server and see whats going on.  If you are not technical and do not know how to troubleshoot issues like this, then you might consider posting in the paid jobs forum or seeking a developer

Thanks for your suggestions. I do have technical skill but I'm still gaining familiarity with PrestaShop so was wanting some troubleshooting ideas, or to know if this was a common issue or not. Seems like it's an issue unique to my installation.

This points me in the right direction and I may end up hiring someone if I'm still stuck.