Shipping fees. VAT added problem

If you see this article of an Italian accountant it in practice says: The addition of VAT to shipping costs in Italy must follow the VAT of the products

http://www.marchegianionline.net/appro/appro_72.htm

If in an order there is a non-taxable (VAT) product and a normal 22% (VAT) you have to use 22% VAT on shipping charges.

If in an order there is a non-taxable (VAT) product and one with 10% (VAT) you have to use 10% VAT on shipping charges

If in an order there are only non-taxable (VAT) books, shipping charges are excluded by VAT.

This can be fine if the orders are mixed and I charge at a shipping fee of 22% but the problem arises because we are booksellers and publishers and many orders are with all non-taxable (VAT) products and we do not want to be dissatisfied customers with the most expensive shipping costs of 22%.

It does not seem to me that there is an addon that will allow the tax to be allocated to the transport costs according to the major tax in the order.

Am I wrong? I hope so will solve the problem but I know I will have to make me a custom form from some Prestashop partner

Can you help me

My Prestashop is 1.7.2.4

Enrico