Cannot update from 1.7.1.0 to 1.7.2.4

Hello !

Since the launch of 1.7 cannot update nothing !

Everybody have the same problem but no one can help ...

I have the One Click Module updated , try to update everything automatily but nothing happens ...

Manually 2 check attatched photos and please help me what can be missing or wrong.

In /(myadmin)/autoupgrade/download I have the 1.7.2.4 ZIP File compressed

and

In /(myadmin)/autoupgrade/latest/prestashop I have the same 1.7.2.4 ZIP file compressed and uncompressed ... The path name uncompressed its "1.7.2.4"

_1.png

_2.png

Why are you trying to update a stable version by a minor release version ? This is not possible. You should use stable with stable so your configuration should be not "versao secundária" - BTW there is a translation error - there should be no (recommend). Only if your initial installed version is a dev version, than you cannot upgrade as well. You need to use stable with stable, dev with dev and this also count "minor releases = versao secundária".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, selectshop.at said:

You don't need to download or add a link to upgrade. Simply use native configuration. Delete the link and version you added and save (ficheiro a usar = nenhum). Than use upgrade. It will be downloaded by itself, discompacted and upgraded

i think that nabais2010 problem is that the 1 click upgrade module is not working as  it should .

when he clicks in the upgrade now button nothing happens , it just get redirected to the top of the page

several other users  are having this problem.

Instead to deinstall you only need to reset the module, than all your settings are gone. The problem you are having is due to a misconfiguration of the module. How to reset: on module list page search for the module and on right side you will find a chevron down. Click on that chevron and choose "reset"

4 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

Instead to deinstall you only need to reset the module, than all your settings are gone. The problem you are having is due to a misconfiguration of the module. How to reset: on module list page search for the module and on right side you will find a chevron down. Click on that chevron and choose "reset"

I reseted now and when I click configure "One Click Module" it says "Page non Found" ...

:(