Buggy code by knowband.com or Vikas Kumar, Nitin Srivastava and Joe Deer (Parker)

mol

I don't think the customer service is the best, but the module I purchased does what it is supposed to do.

When purchasing modules to use in Europe, made by an Asian company - it is not so that you should expect it to be of the same quality as e.g. prestashops own modules.

But very often, these guys are willing to help as much as it takes to get a satisfied customer. But I also need to say it's somewhat hard to trust asian companies when it comes to prestashop fixing. You never know what you're gonna get..

That being said, I don't feel that Knowband is any worse than other companies selling modules like crazy. It seems it's the same all over - quantity before quality - and a little quickfix here, and a quickfix there and voila' - everything is great! ?

Edited by Gomlers (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Moritz said:

Thank you for your reply. I have been testing Marketplace module free version recently and I found some issues in the module. I am interested in this module, just want to know about their customer support services. What if I get the same issues in the paid version too?

Hi,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share a ticket with us on our Support portal and we will look into it personally.(Cannot share the link to the support portal as per the rules of the forum but you can search on google and reach us)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Moritz said:

Hi,

I have created a ticket and mentioned all my queries and issues on the ticket. Please look into it. 

We are glad to inform you that all the issue and queries you mentioned are now resolved. Kindly check at your end to confirm. Do let us know if you have any other queries or issues regarding the module. We will be more than happy to support.

On 10/27/2017 at 7:49 PM, mol said:

These modules below sold by knowband.com or  [email protected] has many bugs:

1. Marketplace Customers-Sellers Ticket System Addon

2. Marketplace Admin to Seller Paypal Payment Addon

Also look at the url:

https://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=130754

Regards

@mol Can you please share your ticket ID which has not been resolved. I will followup with them on the same. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, andrew0808 said:

Correct the problem or return money !

now you are just spamming, did you provide the ticket number as  requested?....look, if  you unhappy file a dispute with your payment method.  That is what  grown ups do then they go off and do something productive.  This post is not helpful and you are losing it.  either provide the info's asked by developer or file dispute.  this post does not help anything but alert people with useless info.  

Also you did not start this post but dog piled in.   Open you own post if you want but dont' involve others who had no input, not that it matters apparently....to read this crap

• razaro locked this topic

@andrew0808  You have been warned already not to make multiple topics. I know you are angry but that does not give you right to

to spam whole forum and also show some respect to other forum members and do not write in capital letters, even you do want to yell.

Please continue all discussion here https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/638703-problem-with-module-knowband-marketplace/?tab=comments#comment-2640811 .

@Knowband Plugins  also continue to replay in following topic. As said there he already replied to tickets and give you access to his site ?

And sometimes is just easier to send refund if client asks for.