Can't contact developer

I'm looking for a stock management / editor module . I have found one and trying to contact developer with few questions, but when I submit the message I get failure :Invalid Captcha. but there is no captcha on that page at all. Any other way how to contact developer ?

Screen Shot 2017-10-26 at 11.44.25 PM.jpg

3 hours ago, bellini13 said:

Seems like something Antoine F (community manager) could assist with. 

Antoine F

I sell loose tea.
Each product ( tea ) has a few attributes  - 50g / 100g / 250g  / 500g / 1000g .
The problem is if somebody buys , lets say, 100g - one time ...it will decrease a stock number in 100g attribute but not the other atribs.
Which leads to the problem that I have to update stock for other attributes manually.
( because if I sell 100g  to 10 people , the attribute 1000g stock  will not change although I actually sold 1kg of tea )
Only what I need is to simply put 1000 g / units and it will automatically fill up the attributes :  1000g -1 / 500g - 2 / 250g - 4 / etc.  
I also need to be able assign the weight and price to each attribute manually, since the prices and weight of each are different . ( for example 100g of tea is actually 150g because of packaging which needs to be calculated for shipping module ).

Please send me PM of your quote.

Kind regards
Alex