[SOLVED] Attributes and Combinations 1.7.2.1

Dear Community,

I'm searching for help in regards to attributes and combinations. We experianced that combinations do not work proberly. We have checked the html code and figured out that the second combination is not properly being set. This means if we have e.g. size and color, size is selectable but color is just there with text but no items (html opens list but doesn't have values).

We have checked programmer pages and seen that there was something similar discussed: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/BOOM-3120

My question is, do other have the same prolem and is there a clear fix that could be shared with us? I have tried out the above fix and couldn't find out where to change the rewrite instructions. Also, I'm not fully sure if this would fix the problem. But there's one indication as we get on product page when clicking on put into cart error 'Uncaught ReferenceError: PS_REWRITING_SETTINGS is not defined' related to js (if(PS_REWRITING_SETTINGS==1)
concat_vars='?';else confirm_controller_url=confirm_controller_url.replace(/&/g,'&');). 

Assistance in this matter is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

PR

59eddd5dedacc_ScreenShot10-23-17at02_14PM.PNG.e1619637b3b8879c91618888fa7a19d1.PNG

Edited by Kunsthelden (see edit history)

• 1 month later...