Installation of Verifone payment module and other questions

Galion

Hi,

I just opened new onlinestore using Prestahop. I need Finnish payment methods to install to sell in Finland and it is my main market area. These Finnish bank payment buttons are coming from Verifone Finland. Verifone has send me instruction how to do it, but installation stops to point where I should know "webshop public key".

Where can I find this "webshop public key" in Prestashop? I think you should generate it somehow, but how?

I have already:

-Succesfully installed module to Prestashop

-I know public key of Verifone provided

Now I should generate this " Shop private key filename" which means "webshop public key". How this is done?

See attached file.

I have also problems with Verifone logos in shopping cart section. Verifone logo is not middle of the box. How can I adjust the place so it is in the middle?

I have 5 different languages in my store. I noticed that Paypal logo can be found in 2 languages, but in 3 languages logo is missing. How to fix it?

Thanks already for all your advices. :)

verifone.jpg

payment logos.jpg

"Shop private key filename" Looks like that's some kind of cert provided by your provider of transactions. Try to contact them, I guess that will be that Verifone company. I'm not from Finland, so I don't know specifics about that. Edit: Or have a look into emails they sent you, maybe you can find some info there or if they have login for you on their website, than you can look for it there.

Cant help with languages right now, sorry.

Edited by Rail Balco (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. Verifone installation instructions just say generate key files but they don't provide any instructions on how to do that.

You should try with Paybyway instead. The installation process of their module was easy and straightforward. Unfortunately it stopped working for me after OVH updated the server to run on Apache 2.4

Edit: Did you find the answer to this question?

Edited by kamppa (see edit history)

• 2 months later...