Joaoneves

I would like some feedback plz

We started the on-line shop about one year ago, we are making adds on adwords, facebook and instagram, we have sold some things but it not going great.

Could anyone help to see if we are doing anything rong?

We sell machines and consumables for industry, workshops and some products for home use.

This is it: http://hferportugal.com/

Doing good, in this kind of industry fancy look is not a priority so you can use the default template and have good results. I would check if switching to one page checkout makes it easier for customers to proceed.

Install some recording service like hotjar and observe how your customers behave on the shop, that can give you much more insight tha opinions from the forum.

Hi,

Congratulation for your online store.

I have feedback regarding website speed is slow , need improvement. I hope caching is enable from back-office.

gtmetrix_speedtest.png

Edited by zohaib82 (see edit history)

I would not buy DIY products from a small website unless your prices are very competitive compared to big names. In your business, the competition is very hard. You should try to sell on marketplaces at the same time.