Pagination next page doesnt move to top

simberak

Hello everybody,

I found a little problem on my web. When I click to next page in category, new product will load, but it will not move the page to the first of products of new page of products. You can try it for example here: http://www.sperkyleclay.cz/69-ocelove-sperky-privesky-z-chirurgicke-oceli

I was customizing the sorting block above the list of products and maybee I deleted, or stopped displaying the anchor which is used for moving the page to first products after loading new products from next page.

Could some body help me with this?

Thank you very much,

Daniel

I forgot to mention that I use latest Opera.  Just checked on Chrome and Firefox and it is working.  Kinda weird because Opera uses webkit engine same as Chrome. I checked as well in incognito mode because I thought it could be related to some addon but it is clearly Opera's fault.

14 hours ago, endriu107 said:

I just checked both shops and it is ok, maybe this is browser issues?

THank you, I use Chrome, but checked it in Microsoft Edge, and there it is working normaly, I also checked Chrome on my mobile phone, and there it is working too, just at my desktop Chrome it stopped working :( It is quit bad thing, what can we do with that?

hakeryk2: I checked your shop MeblujDom.pl in Chrome and it is working normaly...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...