Registration Form - Sometimes it does not show all fields

allstarteste

Good Morning,
Something strange happens and I would like to ask the experts if this issue has ever been reported or if someone can know what is going on.

We have some clients who indicated that they could not register because the registration form does not show the address1, city ... fields therefore the address fields in certain clients (countries) do not appear but when the save is made prestashop does not register because are required fields...

when the client communicates us we register manually and then that same client inserts the address in your account and everything works fine ... it is only when the client access the initial form ...

We have a lot of daily clients that register perfectly and I even tested in different browsers and it works well ... but the fact is that certain customers from countries like Bulgaria, HongKong have reported that these fields do not appear to them.

I asked if they know what it might be or how I can find out the problem, since it happens only in certain clients / countries.

1 - All countries can access our portal
2 - The form fields are also the same for all

prestashop 1.6.1.6

Thank you