Change product and product with combination price via PHP

hakeryk2

Hello devs,

Could You tell me how to change product price and combination price in PHP using objects? 

I will give You an example with I am struggling now.

I have XML where I have suggested price for product by EAN or Reference and I would love to change price for it on my shop but ... In XML there is entire price for product combination like 670 PLN and in shop I have basic price 630 PLN and combination is adding 40 PLN.

How to achieve that in code? Is there is one special function to do this for id_product and id_product_attribute or I have change prices only for id_product_attribute and calculate this?

This is kinda a messy what I wrote so if anyone just tell me how to set base price for product and price for combination I will be very happy.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I have a similar problem, there should be an easy option to update prices. @ENS Enterprises you said it can be achieved by import, but how? How can you import prices of combination? This is impossible, you'd have to prepare whole the attributes and combinations csv to be imported, with valid products IDs and so on. There should be an option to update product/combination just having it's SKU, either programmatically or by import.

• 2 weeks later...