Transplant Interface Does Not Appear In Module-Position of Back-Admin Menu

Hello everyone,

I am doing a modification of my prestashop template from Back-Admin and cpanel. As far, I want to change module position in the specific hook. So there will be the same hook with different module. I am not an expert in coding and could find a way to solve this.

I had tried to create module, selected a module, and hook name. But the hook name does not exist for that  module. I googled this and found some solution by transplanting a module. Then unfortunately, I could not find this menu ("Transplant Module") in Module-Position of my Back-Admin Prestashop 1.6.1.17.

Do you have any suggestion or know how to find it? I would like to thank to all of you for any suggestion and helps.

Regards,

Henry Nainggolan

Hello,

The "transplant button disappear once I finish install a new theme. Then, I've tried to re-install fresh Prestashop 1.6.1.17 with default-bootstrap theme. "Transplant button" becomes pop-up again in my Back-Admin menu in Modules-Positions.

However, I still can not find the "displayfooter" hook for the "user-info block" module. Please see the screenshot.

Thanks for your reply. 

post-1038537-0-53884700-1507850715_thumb.gif