Can NOT upload product image

I have installed prestashop successfully and I love it! It is easy to use. Just one thing is difficut - I can NOT upload the image for a product.

I created a new category and then add a new product. I went to the image tab and select a image, put the description... and then click the button "save". It display the message "update successful". However, from the product list at the back office, I can't see its image as well as the shop! It displays "no image available". Here is its url: http://www.ialda.com/prestashop/

I have search on google and 1 article said its size must be 600x600px. I have followed this way but it still doesn't work. Message shows me "update successful" but displays "no image available".

Any thing I did wrong or it is a bug in prestashop?

Please help! Thanks

By the way, I found out my product upload image screen has "save and stay" button only but other simple products has "save image" button. What is happening?

27067_TGfGsmkWshGJ07w01Mr1_t

did you get any error message?
i was having the same sort of problem but it was saying reduction date was wrong. I thought this so what, that cant have anything to do with the image, but after a few day and correcting the dates i found images would now upload and be shown.

I have installed 1.4.0.1 - the beta vision and still got the same issue: every time I upload an image for a product, it says "update successful" but I can't see the image at all. I used the image and loaded it to another person's demo site successful. So must bust some thing wrong with my installation? I use windows server and IIS5. Thanks

Thanks Moderator, I can see "save image" button on existing product, but once I save the new image, it says "update successful". However, I can't see the new image. I have checked the \prestashop\img\p\ folder, there is no new image at all and the folder is writeable.

DutchCoding, the images you saw on my site were existing products. my new product test 2 doesn't have an image.