Having suppliers link to a custom page instead of a list of their products

I would like to have my suppliers linked to a custom profile page for each supplier instead of a list of all their products. Currently, clicking on one of the suppliers sends you to a list of their products. How would I go about changing the href attribute on the page? I can't seem to find the raw code in my prestashop folder.

Hi, Ndiaga. 

I'm going to create a custom profile page for each of my suppliers containing a picture, description... etc. Right now, I'm using the Brands and Suppliers module that comes with Prestashop 1.7 to generate my suppliers list. By default, when you click on one of the suppliers, it directs you to a list of all the supplier's products. I'd like to change this so that it directs you to the custom profile page I have created. I hope that gives you a better idea of what I'm trying to do. 

Edited by AsanteT (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you! I've decided to create a custom page and put it in a folder with the same location as the page prestashop dynamically generates. I tried this and the php page at the path I specify overrides the page prestashop creates. I just need to figure out how to create a custom page now.