Prestashop 1.6.1.17 - Bug on product.tpl - Specific Prices

joaocoelho

Hi,

On prestashop 1.6.1.17 (clean install), if i set minimum quantity 50 for example, if i set then a specific price to discount 0,50€ with VAT when a user insert 60 units, the price is not been showing, only the discount.

Anyone have an idea how to fix it?

post-472177-0-56311800-1507294832_thumb.png

post-472177-0-25263200-1507294837_thumb.png

post-472177-0-75697400-1507294841_thumb.png

• 1 month later...

HI i have the same problem

Hello, the problem persists on specific prices, now that I exceed the 1st specific price, the price display shows the reduction and not the price with the reduction.
I noticed that the price display is done correctly when the specific price and related to a declination and not to all. see photo 4
Thank you for helping me.
Config theme prestashop 1.6.1.17

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

how do you implemant the changes in the files. do have to remove all the red highlight and replace it with the green highlite? And why is it that i have less code in Product.js than what i see in the github files. i only have 1177 lines of code while the github version got 1237 lines...?

i'm using prestashop 1.6.1.17

58 minutes ago, led store europe said:

how do you implemant the changes in the files. do have to remove all the red highlight and replace it with the green highlite? And why is it that i have less code in Product.js than what i see in the github files. i only have 1177 lines of code while the github version got 1237 lines...?

i'm using prestashop 1.6.1.17

Yes you only need to remove all the red highlight and replace with the green highlite.
Forget the total lines. Do that changes and your problem is solved :)

On 18-11-2017 at 2:39 PM, joaocoelho said:

Yes you only need to remove all the red highlight and replace with the green highlite.
Forget the total lines. Do that changes and your problem is solved :)

**UPDATE**

it looks like it has not been completely resolved.

The point now is that the price does not change after more than 6 items have been chosen

At some point I choose a power supply extra. then you see the amount increase at the price but not the amount in the big.

p.s. it also does not change if I do the amount in inclusive tax.

Knipsel100.PNG

Knipsel101.PNG

Knipsel103.PNG

Knipsel102.PNG

• 2 weeks later...