Bluepay integration. What happen to the plugin?

Hello,

I have a merchant and gateway account with Bluepay. There use to be a plugin but I am unable to find it in the prestashop marketplace.

Is there another plugin I can use to integrate Bluepay? I have also reached out to Bluepay but they seem to be unsure of what to do.

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your response.

Here is a workaround for anyone else who has this issue:

1. First install the "Authorize.net AIM (Advanced Integration Method) Module.

2. Replace validation.php with the attached file. It has the URL modified to point to the Emulator on the BluePay gateway. This file is for PrestaShop 1.4, 1.5 & 1.6.
(Bluepay will need to provide the new PHP file which can be uplodaed via your FTP)

3. Input your 12-digit BluePay ACCOUNT ID where the Authorize.net username (x_Login) would normally go.

4  Input your 32-character BluePay SECRET KEY where the Authorize.net key or password (x_tran_key or x_password) would normally go.  In some cases your system may only accept 16 digits in this field; in that case use the first 16 characters of the SECRET KEY.

You can also use the Cloudswipe which is already installed in the prestashop module section.

• 1 year later...

Hi maui808

I have gone through your instruction, but I can find any attachment what you have mentioned in your comment, BTW I have to change the endpoint of Authorize.net to blue Pay . 
I have used :  https://secure.bluepay.com/gateway/transact.dll 
also  I have used https://secure.bluepay.com/interfaces/a.net too. But every time I got this error "Invalid Service for this Terminal" 

kindly help me out from here. 

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1