How do i find "pagenotfound" URL's

jakjakjak

Hello, I am new to Prestashop, I have just opened my shop 14 days ago, shop works great and is a huge upgrade on my previous quite dated Joomla system.. Generally the system works very well, but I still need to adress a lot of smaller things that needs to be fixed regarding design and functionality..

However, a BIG concern is that I see a lot of "pagenotfound" hits on the visitors online stats page (see attached screenshot)

I need to fix this problem ASAP, how can I see which links/pages triggers these pagenotfound occurences?

https://imgur.com/a/RAk8w

Edited by jakjakjak (see edit history)

Hello Vilius, thanks for replying.. Yes I have checked stats>pages not found, but there is nothing stored there..

Actually I believe I have some kind of problem in the setup of my stats, I have data for numer of visitors, orders, abandoned carts, browsers etc.

But I have no data on the product statistics and catalog statistics, pages not found and search data..

Maybe this is related? Or maybe a seperate issue, I will take care of that later, right now 404's are my priority no. 1.

This is a new site and offcourse all URL's have changed from my old shop system, but before I moved I made a list of all indexed URL's and have setup 301's from all of them.

Surely there can be a lot of links out there that is not indexed but still send traffic to a 404, and I suspect that is what is happening, but how do I find out what the broken URL's are 

so I can fix them?

Have had a look at my backlink profile from ahrefs, there were a decent amount that needed fixing, all of them 301 redirected now, however I still get "pagenotfound" in my visitor stats.

By now I think I need to fix the Stats/Pages not found module, does anyone have an idea why there is nothing stored there when there I can see that visitors hit "pagenotfound" on my visitor stats..?

Also, I have no data in my stats for catalog statistics, pages not found and search data.. probably related? what can be configured wrong?