Mouse scroll not working

razvy

The strangest thing happened to me: the mouse scroll doesn't work anymore on my site in Chrome, on specific computers! I'm desperate, I don't know what to do...

It started yesterday in one computer and today on the other one. On pther computers I tested, it's working fine, but someone warned me it doesn't work on his computer either...

So, if I turn the mouse wheel, the content of tha page doesn't scroll, UNLESS the pointer of the mouse is positioned on the scrollbar on the right of the window. It has something to do with the page content, because the scrolling works for a fraction of a second, when the page starts to load, and then it stops working.

I have 1.6.1.1 and a custom theme.

What can I do?!?

Solved!

It was due to the Google Chrome update to version 61, wich doesn't support js smooth scroll.

I de-activated it in the theme and it's working.

It took me two days to figure it out but I got it thanks to a reply on Prestashop Facebook group.

How did you de-activate smooth scroll?

I use a free theme from templatemonster but they are not really willing to help because it's a free theme. But i think such a issue must also be fixed on free offers, especially if it is for are shop system.

So i searched everywhere for smooth scroll but couldn't find anything about it. 

May be you can provide the link to the topic on FB?

Edited by MarcoSch (see edit history)

Ok.

Just a remark, you don't have to completely disable the media parallax module. You just have to find the associated .js file and DELETE the small code that contains "smooth scroll". Also, you have to deactivate the option "smooth scrollin" inside the module, from the bacl-office.

• 1 month later...