Bug or error in Prestahop orders

Alberto Navarro

Symptoms:

- When some customer place an order they get an error before a while waiting, no confirmation in FrontOffice no mails sent, even to admin.

Error: "Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"

- The orders appears in BackOffice:

- Paypal payments get done but without any stauts. When I try to change it give me 404 error.

- Bank transfers aren't working in any case because the customer didn't recive my account number. When I try to change the status, the same, give me 404 error.

Store status:

- Clean Prestashop 1.6.1.15 installation updated to 1.6.1.16 and now to 1.6.1.17.

- We did a manual migration of orders, customers and carts by phpMyAdmin.

- All caches are now off.

- We have 2 shipping methods and 2 payments methods.

- We tried to delete all carts with repeated reference, didn't work. Now is backuped like before.

- We tried to fix the autoincrement on orders and carts databases tables, didn't work. Now is backuped like before.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Alberto,

I noticed you hired someone to fix the bug. Did he get it fixed? If so, I'd really appreciate if you could share the solution. We are experiencing exactly the same problem and running out of ideas.

Thank you very much.

Related: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/466782-cart-cannot-be-loaded-or-an-order-has-already-been-placed-using-this-cart/?p=2613871https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/622104-empty-orders-no-products-no-shipping-info-blank-page-after-confirming-order/

Edited by jagdfieber (see edit history)

• 3 months later...