I want to put logo instead of text in order page

somchay

appears to be the ps_checkpayment payment module.

Inside of ps_checkpayment.php is a function hookPaymentOptions that has the following code

$newOption->setModuleName($this->name)
                ->setCallToActionText($this->trans('Pay by Check', array(), 'Modules.Checkpayment.Admin'))
                ->setAction($this->context->link->getModuleLink($this->name, 'validation', array(), true))
                ->setAdditionalInformation($this->fetch('module:ps_checkpayment/views/templates/front/payment_infos.tpl'));

I assume you have to change the value passed into the setCallToActionText so it does not provide a text value "Pay by Check"

Looking at the paypal module, it uses this code.  So you could try adding this and provide your own logo

$payment_options->setLogo(Media::getMediaPath(_PS_MODULE_DIR_.$this->name.'/views/img/logo_card.png'));

appears to be the ps_checkpayment payment module.

Inside of ps_checkpayment.php is a function hookPaymentOptions that has the following code

$newOption->setModuleName($this->name)
                ->setCallToActionText($this->trans('Pay by Check', array(), 'Modules.Checkpayment.Admin'))
                ->setAction($this->context->link->getModuleLink($this->name, 'validation', array(), true))
                ->setAdditionalInformation($this->fetch('module:ps_checkpayment/views/templates/front/payment_infos.tpl'));

I assume you have to change the value passed into the setCallToActionText so it does not provide a text value "Pay by Check"

Looking at the paypal module, it uses this code.  So you could try adding this and provide your own logo

$payment_options->setLogo(Media::getMediaPath(_PS_MODULE_DIR_.$this->name.'/views/img/logo_card.png'));

Like this?

post-1415459-0-33164300-1506351469_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...