Prestashop 1.7 module access denied

Hi...

Error "access denied" just for one module

I really need help. I installed in prestashop third party module downloaded from their original web site to make online payments. Unfortunately I can't config it in admin panel. Error "access denied" just for that module in admin panel. I can see my installed payment method on Payments preferences, I can see it in front of the site, but when I chose it from payments menu to config it, the module access denied. 
The module is developed for prestashop 1.7.x version. And link to plugin is there.

Hi,

You can check with module developer for support if module is paid.

When I have updated my module from version 1.6 to 1.7 , I found this error when module have some compatibility issues with version 1.7.

I fix those issues and then error message gone.

Prestashop 1.7 use Symfony Framework and module need update for this.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I found the solution. Silly... The developers put all files in one .zip file. And no documentation what to do if error comes. So it doesn't work when I need to install as module. So there I zipped all necessary files for the plugin and everything worked like a charm, nothing unnecessary for the plugin to install.
Thanks for your replay.

• 3 years later...