Sale of a product in parts

webgama

Hi!

I wanted to know if you can help me, I need a module for a clothing store where the products can be sold in parts. The main product would be a complete look and could be acquired each of the elements that compose indicating quantity and size.

I leave several links of some websites that have this comment.

Thank you, greetings.

How about creating separate products for each part and link them to the main product as accessory?

It will display parts below main product in the product page and customers can purchase parts separately.

You can link accessory product in product edit page, Associations tab in PS 1.6

Hi!

In this way the customer would have to enter every tab of the product that he finds as accessories, this that tells me I see it similar to the function of the related products.

Do you know if you could see the module that are using these example web?

Thank you, greetings.

Similar functionality to your examples in PrestaShop is Product Pack. But it will need extensive customization to make it work as in the examples.

On addons store there's a module Advanced Pack that might be closer of what you're looking for.

Hi,

I was going to create a package but the documentation says this

You cannot currently add combinations or virtual products to a pack.

If you need to have packs with combinations, you will have to create single products for each combination. This is a known limitation that will be fixed in a coming version of PrestaShop.

Any solution?

Thanks.
Edited by webgama (see edit history)