yard

Where I can change my password in this forum ?

Question

:mellow: sorry for stupid question, but: where I can change password in this forum. I am user since 2008 but can´t find possibility for change password :)

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

Go to top right navigation of forum page "My profile" -> My Profile -> on Top you will find button "Edit Profile". On next page you will find a tab "Password" on left side. There you can change your password.

I have the same issue!  There are no longer tabs on the left side to pick anything.  I've tried two different browsers with the same issue.  Where to change my password or email on this forum?!

Edited by SLiCK_303 (see edit history)
  • Haha 1

I cannot change the password either - followed all instructions - as above but same as the images posted - nothing to click to change password.

Please can some one help us poor people.

cheers

This is old topic. In the meantime we changed the forum software, therefore it is not possible anymore to change anything. You need to contact the Community manager @Antoine F

• Confused 1

Same issue here, and this might be an issue with GDPR compliancy.  You should be able to edit your info easily.

• Like 1

UPDATE from 08/2019: From now on you can change your password and Mail account directly on profile dashboard -> account settings of your account on this forum.