Disabling "Display excl. tax/incl. tax" does not work

mysho

Hi, 

I want to disable the phrase "incl. tax / excl. tax" since I am not tax registered. I tried to turn it off in the BO: International - Locations - my countrie's preferences - Display excl. tax/incl. tax - NO, but it does not work, it is still everywhere. I tried it on the PS 1.7.2

I have made a fresh install (1.7.2.2), with the default theme and it does not work even on the fresh installation.

I have turned the tax off.

Any idea?

• 2 months later...

Using PS 1.7.2.4 and having the same problem... it's been driving me nuts for the last hour!!!!

I've tried everything from disabling extra languages to disabling all the taxes... nothing works... how the hell can this be a problem in a stable release?!?!?!

Come one people, please fix it!

Disabling Display tax label from BO > International > Locations > Countries > My country worked for me on PS 1.7.2.4.

It's worth noting that if you have installed the module Legal Compliance, it's option Tax 'inc./excl.' label has priority over the default one.

For now the display of the tax label is not dependent on the option Enable tax from BO > International > Taxes. I think this is an intended behavior and not a bug, because even if you don't use taxes, you might still want to inform your customers that the prices are tax excluded.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...