[Shipment module] Delivering service doesn't show up at the checkout time

polidea

Hello everyone,

I have this huge problem, i'm talking about the back office side, i have set in the shipment tab two kind of couriers,i've modified the default couriers that prestashop gives you, one free shipment which it is fine, it works perfectly, and the other one it's a no free shipment courier service.

I've made my e-commerce website and i'm testing it emulating a payment step by step by the kart, and the problem show up at the checkout time, when i need to choose the courier service method, but Prestashop it shows me always the free shipment and not both.

I've tried every kind of solution failing all the time, i hope you guys can help me to resolve it, thanks in advance.

I'm attaching a screenshot which now it worse , ti doesn't show up even the free delivering.
you can notice that in the shipping tab, there are no couriers available even the free one

post-1439333-0-83366200-1505140083_thumb.png

A few basics which might be your problem caused by:

-don't you have "turn off" in the "out of range option"? (countries and costs tab in the carrier's settings)

-do you have any active carrier for acountry selected during the checkout?

Thanks for your answer, unfortunately i've tried both options, i'm talking about your first point, i used turned off and on and both still don't work , about your second point i don't know how handle it.

Is there any chance that i removed all nations that i don't want and i just kept Italy , and for some reason the deliver system it's messed up??