Can't change an important info on my website

post-963475-0-83847200-1504524817_thumb.jpegpost-963475-0-83847200-1504524817_thumb.jpegHello!

My previous boss, who is dead now,  inserted a text zone that I must modify right now because the informations are false.

The texte is on the first page of my website:  http://www.sos-smartphone.ch/fr/ ("Mon but est de rendre les réparations de smartphone..." See the picture ).

I searched for a long time on the admin pages but I found nothing, while it seems very basic...

My second question.. same problem for the info at the very bottom of the website on the right 

"Informations sur votre boutique
  • www.sos-smartphone.ch, rue de la forge 13 1376 goumoens la ville"

I didn't find where to change ! 

Does somebody can help me ?

Thanks,

Guillaume

Unfortunately I cannot open / view your screenshots.

The text might come from a module called editorial or similar. Go to backoffice => modules => and search for edit or editorial.

Then click the settings button on the module(s) found.

The information at the bottom comes from a module called block contact or block contact information.

Same procedure => search modules with name contact

Edited by Scully (see edit history)

The problem is that I don't have the codes to log in to Addon, my boss had them but I can not know them :(.. I sent a message with the Customer service form, "Contact us" and they answer me "Your question is not about PrestaBox , we can't answer you."... 

Hum I wonder about what is my question in this case... 

This information of not having privileges is new. In this case you need access to the prestashop database. If you don't have login credentials you need to contant your hosting company.

Once you have access to the database we can go further. Without database access you wont't be able to change the information asked.

You cannot send emails regarding this and expect an answer from everywhere. You don't have your former bosses login. Hence you need access to the database.

To gain that you have to contact the company your shop is running on their host. Your company is hostpoint. Checked right now with your ip address.