Any way to put a CMS page into a Product category? 1.7.2.2

I'm setting up my first Prestashop store, using 1.7.2.2.

I can see how to create CMS pages and CMS categories and associate the pages to the categories.

Likewise I can see how to create Product pages and Product categories and associate the pages to the categories.

What I can't figure out is how to cross that boundary, and put a CMS page into a Product category.

Why would I want to do such a thing? Well, it's because the products we're selling have a lot of technical information that goes along with them. So what I'm looking for is something like this:

Product Category

- CMS page with technical information that relates to all the products in this category

- product page 1

- product page 2

- product page 3

I realize I can put the technical information in the category's main category page instead of in a CMS page. But I'm afraid customers will miss it unless it has it's own page, titled appropriately. I'm using a theme with menus that expand automatically and I want them to see both the product category title AND the information page title. If they don't see a separate information page title, they'll bypass the category page and go straight to the product page.

Can this be done?

Is there a module that can give me this capability? I searched but I couldn't find one.

TIA.

Edited by HammerPerf (see edit history)