Add to cart and Select option buttons (not logic)

quentino.cz

PS 1.7

Hi,

when the "Select option" instead of "Add to cart" button is enabled in setting it does the following in the category lists:

Product with combinations (in stock) -> Select option

-- OK

Product with combinations (default combination is out of stock) -> Select option (inactive button)

-- Should still work as other combinations may be available, only when no option is in stock, there should be a "not in stock" instead or at least an inactive "select option" button. I for example have a 3 different sizes of product, when the default runs out of stock, I still want the customer to be able to click that button to get to the product page. Now one would think it is out of stock completely...

Product without combinations (in stock -> Add to Cart

--OK

Product without combinations (out of stock) -> Select option (inactive button)

-- doestnt make any sense, should be "not in stock" instead of the button or inactive "add to cart" button. The inactive select option does not make sense at all there..

See attachement for better understanding. I use Czech language (Add to Cart = Přidat do košíku; Select Option = Vybrat velikost)

I would appreciate a quick fix.. I believe this is an essential issue with this function in PS.

If there is somebody who could fix this for me I would be really grateful! (I am willing to pay for the work)

Thanks!

post-1028571-0-98211600-1504436698_thumb.png

Edited by quentino.cz (see edit history)