Multishop drama - some products don't show up in backoffice (but do in frontoffice)

Diemux

OK, I got a weird problem here. New 1.6 shop (1.6.1.9). Imported products from another shop, no problems. Changed to multi-shop and continued developing the shop(s), added products/categories etc. No problems what so ever.

Finally made the decision to switch back to single shop. Everything went well untill i noticed that there are a few (not many) products that are no longer visible in the BACKoffice while they are visible in the FRONToffice. 

I can however find them in the backoffice using search or by changing the ID in the URL. They are just not listed in the productlist in the category. When I open the product (via search of ID change in URL) I can edit everything i want in the product, these changes are reflected on the FRONToffice. The castegories are correct (only 1 set), the "default"category is set correctly too. 

Still I can't get those product listed. I have checked the DB entries and thus far I can't see any difference with a product which is in the same category. 

Any ideas? 

Edited by Diemux (see edit history)

Hi Joseantgv, thank you for your reply. Yes, I have checked that table and all products are linked to the correct shop_id (I have compared the product that is "misbehaving" with one that is correct and in the same category).

Thats the weird thing. I know it's a missing link some where in the DB but I cant find it.

OK, went back in the database, rechecked everything again and found that all products created in shop "2" were set to "id_shop_default = 2". Eventhough shop "2" no longer exist. Changed that to "1" and everything works again.

So, multishop = recipe for disaster. Think twice before you enable of disable it!!