Error 500 backoffice modules page

demperador

Hello,

Today I've encountered an unexpected 500 error. Everything was fine yesterday (even a couple of hours ago it was going relatively fine) and today it seems that in my backoffice when I click on Modules & Services, the page keeps on loading until it reaches with the following error: "Cannot get catalog data, please try again later. Reason: cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 5515 milliseconds". 

However and click on Installed Modules, the page also takes a lot of time until it reaches with a 500 error with the message I've attached in the following PDF file. Everything else in the backoffice seems to be running smooth except for this. I can't even log into the addons marketplace (My credentials are OK since I can login in through addons.prestashop.com). When I try to log in in the backoffice The error I get is this one: Error! PrestaShop couldn't log in , please verify your credentials and your internet connection. How come all of the sudden this is happening if no changes have been made? Please I need help!

error500ModulesAndServices.pdf