customs changes in admin panel or back office

atifsamar

Hi, 

I am new to perstashop development. i have to do some changes in prestashop 1.7 backoffice/ admin panel. 

i want to remove prestashop version from the admin login page.
i want to disable/ remove the footer links of prestashop social network and contact when scroll to end of page.

i want to disable/ remove prestashop newsfeed, useful link shown in right side of admin panel

i want to disable/ remove prestashop help docs and other links of partner sites or modules shown in admin panel

i want to disable . remove demo button from the top right corner of admin panel.

i have tried to remvoe the footer that shows up when scroll to end of page by editing the content.tpl file of admin page from the blog post. but it does not work.  

may be these things are obvious, if already been discussed for the ps 1.7 version kindly refer me that links. 

kindly help me out. i will be very thankful and waiting for your replies. 

thanks alot for help in advance post-1434954-0-24303800-1503957492_thumb.jpgpost-1434954-0-12755400-1503957497_thumb.jpg

if it has been already answered on the forum kindly refer the links.

Edited by atifsamar (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Demo button: i'd try this solution https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35373849/remove-the-button-demo-mode-on-prestashop-1-6 i think it should work 1.7 too; i actually didn't test it but i'll do it soon.

admin/themes/default/template/controllers/dashboard/helpers/view/view.tpl  <-- you can check this file for other dashboard settings but i don't know how to edit footer at the moment

i'm not actually sure about those solution you have to try on dev or local before

NicholasIT

Edited by NicolasIT (see edit history)