For some customers incorrect Shipping cost is getting calculated

netsevak@gmail.com

Hello,

We have Prestashop version 1.6.1.10 installed. Observed that shipping cost is incorrectly getting calculated for very few customers. We have setup Shipping by Price in backend and there is no Free Shipping allowed. Few months back, some customers got Shipping cost as 0 and recently one customer got shipping cost, which is not setup in backend and is very negligible i.e. 5 INR against minimum 100 INR as per shipping cost price wise table in backend. 

Attached is screenshot of Shipping by price setup in backend.

Please suggest is there any possibility of hack, which customers are using to nullify or reduce shipping cost?

Please let me know if need more information to resolve this issue. This issue is kind of rare but need to get rid of this. 

Yes - there is only one carrier. There are 8-10 ranges. And property is set in case its out of range / max range limit. 

Checked the Cart Rules and there are 3 rules but specific customer name is mentioned (which is a admin user) so Cart rules are not impacting shipping cost. 

Please let me know if you need any other data points. 

We haven't noticed this kind of issues but we run PS 1.6.1.13 or later versions.

I would create test orders until I get some with wrong shipping costs and the investigate those with debugging the shipping cost method. However this would take quite some time. I don't think we can figure it out on the forum.