cmsinfo_block disappears on iPhone. Why?

Hi,

Prestashop 1.6.1.0, default bootstrap theme.

Having an odd issue. When the screen is full width on desktop, the Facebook social block and the cmsinfo block appears fine.

post-1227072-0-28732000-1503450323_thumb.png

When the screen is shrunk, gradually the opening times disappear off the bottom the block until the cmsinfo block disappears completely.

post-1227072-0-92065600-1503450482_thumb.jpg

Looking at the Inspect, it doesn't appear to be a hidden-xs etc issue. Just odd.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

BSG

Hi,

Prestashop 1.6.1.0, default bootstrap theme.

Having an odd issue. When the screen is full width on desktop, the Facebook social block and the cmsinfo block appears fine.

attachicon.gifcmsinfoblockquestion.PNG

When the screen is shrunk, gradually the opening times disappear off the bottom the block until the cmsinfo block disappears completely.

attachicon.gifblock.jpg

Looking at the Inspect, it doesn't appear to be a hidden-xs etc issue. Just odd.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

BSG

I think you have no display on mobile devices, look at the option shown in the screenshot

NtVpzBu.jpg

I think you have no display on mobile devices, look at the option shown in the screenshot

NtVpzBu.jpg

--------------------------------

OK, well that's better. The cmsinfo block now appears for all devices but as before, as the screen gets smaller, the opening times sub block get smaller and smaller until it's just a title. 

post-1227072-0-10814500-1503492619_thumb.png

Doing some digging in Inspect it appears that the opening times themselves (not the Opening Times title) are inside a table. One the right hand side of the Inspect window it shows max-width to be 100%, which makes sense as that carries over being responsive. However, the height of the table appears fixed at 135px.

post-1227072-0-58472600-1503493480_thumb.png

Could the reason the opening times don't show is that the height of the table isn't responsive? How could I change the setting so it is?

Many thanks

BSG

--------------------------------

OK, well that's better. The cmsinfo block now appears for all devices but as before, as the screen gets smaller, the opening times sub block get smaller and smaller until it's just a title. 

attachicon.gifAfter enable.PNG

Doing some digging in Inspect it appears that the opening times themselves (not the Opening Times title) are inside a table. One the right hand side of the Inspect window it shows max-width to be 100%, which makes sense as that carries over being responsive. However, the height of the table appears fixed at 135px.

attachicon.gifcmsblockinfoquestion2.PNG

Could the reason the opening times don't show is that the height of the table isn't responsive? How could I change the setting so it is?

Many thanks

BSG

Bump. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where the attributes describing the size of the cmsblock table are held? 

Many thanks

BSG