"Matrice" free theme prestashop 1.3 & 1.4

DG.Craft

• 2 weeks later...

Someone solved this problem?

from bonbontamura:

does anyone know, what happened with the order cart if empty?

can someone help me.

but it happens only if the cart empty.

if I put product in the cart, everything is fine. and if i make the cart empty again, it is also fine.

the problem appears only if I go to the cart with no product.

prestashopproblem.jpg

... only small correction (blank page remains)

in file themes/matrice/footer.tpl make this correction (add some </div>):

{if !$content_only}
<div id="left_column" class="column">{$HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN}</div>
<div class="clear"></div>
<div id="right_column"><ul>{$HOOK_RIGHT_COLUMN}</ul></div>
 </div>
</div>
</div>
<!-- Footer -->
<div id="footer">
<div class="path" id="block_various_links_footer">{$HOOK_FOOTER}</div>
</div>
 {/if}
</body>
</html>

Hello, if you enable ajax in the shopping cart, and empty products are not you all go away? disappears all but the header of the site. The theme does not work properly if you enable the module ajax in cart.

Your solution works only if you disable ajax in cart module, thanks.

Best regards

hi!

Where can i change product's card? The thing is that the name is too long, and it ends with "..." how can i cope with it?

Screenshot is attached, theme is MATRICE, problem itself is coloured red, the way it should look like is coloured green.

Thank you in advance

post-144929-0-06789500-1320136431_thumb.gif

hi!

Where can i change product's card? The thing is that the name is too long, and it ends with "..." how can i cope with it?

Screenshot is attached, theme is MATRICE, problem itself is coloured red, the way it should look like is coloured green.

Thank you in advance

What I did was just edit the code in the product-list.tpl file. I think there is another template page you have to edit for additional pages that list products, but I can't seem to remember at the moment. But either way, search for "truncate" and you will see the code and which titles and descriptions are being truncated.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

this is my need for help after surfed all forum about my problem. I downloaded on my local server matrice theme. I have problem when displaying/showing all links beside home page.

My test homepage looks like this http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7735/homepageu.jpg . When clicking on "About us" link i get dispaly as shown on this picture http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/4117/cmsrw.jpg . Same view/display i see when i click on product on home page (like this) Http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1404/productpage.jpg .

If you are so kind and help me about my problem. What do i do wrong? If i use "standard" prestashop theme i have no problems that kind. What do i have to edit? I use PS 1.4.5.1.

Thank you for all your time and reply's.

Best wishes,

Aljaž

Hey Gasilnik.si,

becouse of your problem: I think thats a problem with the .tpl files in the theme directory of the theme. Maybe there are missing? Try to replace them with the .tpl files of an other theme or the standard prestashop theme. Maybe try to place the tpl files from an other theme also in the theme directory of matrice. Hope that helps.

also dont forget to remove the cache files, so the whole module and theme things get recompiled.

BTW: My 1.st post here :D great forums :D

Greets, 3duard

Also dont forget to remove the cache files, so the whole module and theme things get recompiled.

For the next time I also suggest you to use the themeinstaller. just select the zip file with it, and it does 90% of the whole job. Also the theme will get with themeinstaller g00d integrated into the system, if its not in conflict with modules.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to thank you for this beautiful theme! Installed it a few months ago and has modified and personalized it since then. I have got a lot of help from this thread and other Matrice-related threads! Really thankful!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I had installed this theme for my client, my client likes this theme very much. I am not a theme developer. I can understand codings however I did not know how the theme addon works or interact with.

I have a problem with ajax loader in the categories > products name, once I clicked on the pagination like page 2, a big ajax loader shows and keep looping. And so it do not able to direct me to the page that I wanted.

You can view my client’s website: http://www.kumanthongtrade.com

Product Categories Link:

http://www.kumanthon...om/5-phra-pidta – Once you click on Page 2, the ajax loader shown up and keep looping.

May I know how to fix this issue?

*If there’s anyone knows about the fixing, please contact me at i[dot]am[at]kyroskoh[dot]com.

Your help is much appreciated! Thanks in advanced!

I have a problem with this theme. I have got it working correctly except for the cart at the top right. When clicking on links around my shop the total sum toggles the sum excluding and including shipping.

For example its says 1000$, when I click a link it show 1010$ (if the shipping is 10$) and then toggles back when you have been directed to the other page.

Someone who has experienced this problem aswell?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I would like your help with the matrice theme, is there a way to shows product availability on the product-list category pages?

Right now, customer will only see that a product is available only when clickin on a certain product to find out the details, I would like to show the availability on the homepage, category pages products lists.

Does anyone know how this could be done.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Look my shop. I'll answer any question. PM

www.ukrmart.com.ua

hi bravchik, your website looks really nice :), how to change the background image?, in the top and bottom. i wanna put background to into my website, and how to make your web transparent, which part of the css should i change?

Thanks

Hi,

does anyone has an idea why i cant read the terms of service in the checkout?

I can click on 'read' but nothing happens ... (if i open in new tab it shows the terms).

I choosed in the option the right CMS and enabled it ...

thanks in advance.

Please help ... i cant translate some things like "Cart" "View" "MY ACCOUNT"

I tried it in the backend and in matrice/modules/blockuserinfo ... nothing happens ... my head is smoking :(

New to Prestashop and Matrice and discovered the "read terms" problem.

Saw a thread earlier today: going to the Matrice theme theme/js/ and disabling the order-adress.js fixed the read terms problem. I just renamed it to order-address.bak

But like other thread asked, what other problems might this cause...?

• 2 months later...

Hi folks,

On some pages (especially in the "My Account" Area) my left sidebar disappears... but i don't know why?

adresses >> there it is

identity >> disappeared

When i look into the "identity"-sourcecode for example, i can see the <div> for the left_column, but they are shown greyed out (and so inactive?).

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Can someone please help?

I have installed prestashop and the matrice theme and everything is working perfect except for one thing

when i go to authentication i get an info box coming up with incorrect info - as per picture

can someone please advise where I can edit this

my domain name is: www.crazypricefurniture.com

thank you so much

post-370575-0-25380800-1339009376_thumb.jpg

Hi everybody,

I have installed Matrice theme on PS 1.4.7.3 and after doing some little changes, I was able to use the ajax shopping cart.

To make a long story short, I'll start with the animation: default behavior is to retrieve the position of the shopping cart on the left column and move the image of the product from its current position to the shopping cart position. Problem: if you remove the shopping cart on the left column, the animation doesn't work.

Look into the file ajax-cart.js in modules\blockcart\, around line 220 it says:

var cartBlockOffset = $('#cart_block').offset();

change it by

var cartBlockOffset = $('#header_user').offset();

and it should work. Don't forget to clear the cache or you won't see the change (in back office in preferences, force smarty compilation)

Now the second problem I faced was that, when I add a product to the cart, the ajax shopping cart just changed to show 1 product but doesn't display the "view" and the "chechout" links.

I modified the following files:

ajax-cart.js in modules\blockcart\, around line 593, function updateCartEverywhere, add the following lines:

$('.ajax_cart_product').show(); // Show the view cart and Checkout options

$('.ajax_cart_product').hide(); // Hide the view cart and Checkout options

See the code below.

updateCartEverywhere : function(jsonData) {
	$('.ajax_cart_total').text(jsonData.productTotal);
	$('.ajax_cart_shipping_cost').text(jsonData.shippingCost);
	$('.ajax_cart_tax_cost').text(jsonData.taxCost);
	$('.cart_block_wrapping_cost').text(jsonData.wrappingCost);
	$('.ajax_block_cart_total').text(jsonData.total);
	if(parseInt(jsonData.nbTotalProducts) > 0)
	{
		$('.ajax_cart_no_product').hide();
		$('.ajax_cart_quantity').text(jsonData.nbTotalProducts);
		$('.ajax_cart_quantity').fadeIn('slow');
		$('.ajax_cart_total').fadeIn('slow');

if(parseInt(jsonData.nbTotalProducts) > 1)
		{
			$('.ajax_cart_product_txt').each( function () {
				$(this).hide	();
			});

$('.ajax_cart_product_txt_s').each( function () {
				$(this).show();
			});
		}
		else
		{
				$(this).show();
			});

$(this).hide();
			});
		}
	}
	else
	{
		$('.ajax_cart_quantity, .ajax_cart_product_txt_s, .ajax_cart_product_txt, .ajax_cart_total').each( function () {
				$(this).hide();
			});
		$('.ajax_cart_no_product').show('slow');
$('.ajax_cart_product').hide(); // Hide the view cart and Checkout options
	}
}
};

Remember to do the cache cleanup before testing the change...

BUT... I still have a problem: when I am in the cart page, if I delete all the products, then I have an empty white page instead of an empty cart...

Any idea?

Thanks.

Update:

I forgot something: to make the last change work, you have to modify matrice\modules\blockuserinfo\blockuserinfo.tpl.

Near line 44, change this

<span class="ajax_cart_quantity">{if $cart_qties > 0}{$cart_qties}{/if}</span>
  <span class="ajax_cart_product{if $cart_qties != 1} hidden{/if}">
    {l s='product' mod='blockuserinfo'}
    <span class="ajax_cart_total">{if $cart_qties > 0}{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(true)}{/if}</span>
    <a href="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php" title="{l s='view' mod='blockuserinfo'}">{l s='View' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
    <a href="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php?step=1" id="button_order_cart" title="{l s='check out' mod='blockuserinfo'}">{l s='check out' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
 </span>
 <span class="ajax_cart_product {if $cart_qties < 2} hidden{/if}">
    {l s='products' mod='blockuserinfo'}
    <span class="ajax_cart_total">{if $cart_qties > 0}{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(true)}{/if}</span>
    <a href="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php" title="{l s='View' mod='blockuserinfo'}">{l s='view' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
    <a href="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php?step=1" id="button_order_cart" title="{l s='check out' mod='blockuserinfo'}">{l s='check out' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
 </span>			 

by this

<span class="ajax_cart_quantity">{if $cart_qties > 0}{$cart_qties}{/if}</span>
  <span class="ajax_cart_product{if $cart_qties < 1} hidden{/if}">
    {l s='product(s)' mod='blockuserinfo'}
    <a href="{$base_dir_ssl}order.php" title="{l s='view' mod='blockuserinfo'}">{l s='View' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
 </span>

The main difference is that you will see: "1 product(s)" or "2 product(s)" instead of "1 product" or "2 products".

Edited by Atilale1 (see edit history)

Hi everybody,

I have solved my problem: when you remove the last item in your cart, the page goes white!!!

In \themes\matrice\js\cart-summary.js, near line 88 you find:

$('#order-detail-content').children().each(function() {
	 if ($(this).attr('id') != 'emptyCartWarning' && $(this).attr('class') != 'breadcrumb' && $(this).attr('id') != 'cart_title')
	 {
		  $(this).fadeOut('slow', function () {
				 $(this).remove();
		   });
	 }
 });

change by:

$('#cart_detail_start').children().each(function() {
	 if ($(this).attr('id') != 'emptyCartWarning' && $(this).attr('class') != 'breadcrumb' && $(this).attr('id') != 'cart_title')
	 {
		  $(this).fadeOut('slow', function () {
				 $(this).remove();
		   });
	 }
 });

then in file \themes\matrice\shopping-cart.tpl, just before line 69 add a span tag like that:

<span id="cart_detail_start">

<p>{l s='Your shopping cart contains'} <span id="summary_products_quantity">{$productNumber} {if $productNumber == 1}{l s='product'}{else}{l s='products'}{/if}</span></p>

Then in line 293, close the span tag, like this:

</span>
</div>
{/if}
<div id="HOOK_SHOPPING_CART">{$HOOK_SHOPPING_CART}</div>

And that's it. If somebody else can try the fix and let me know if it works form him, it would be great!

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Simply switch the Control Panel:

Back Officeseparator_breadcrum.pngPreferencesseparator_breadcrum.png

Products >

Re-direction after adding product to cart:

Hi everybody, I have solved my problem: when you remove the last item in your cart, the page goes white!!! In \themes\matrice\js\cart-summary.js, near line 88 you find:
 $('#order-detail-content').children().each(function() { if ($(this).attr('id') != 'emptyCartWarning' && $(this).attr('class') != 'breadcrumb' && $(this).attr('id') != 'cart_title') { $(this).fadeOut('slow', function () { $(this).remove(); }); } }); 

change by:

$('#cart_detail_start').children().each(function() { if ($(this).attr('id') != 'emptyCartWarning' && $(this).attr('class') != 'breadcrumb' && $(this).attr('id') != 'cart_title') { $(this).fadeOut('slow', function () { $(this).remove(); }); } }); 

then in file \themes\matrice\shopping-cart.tpl, just before line 69 add a span tag like that:

{l s='Your shopping cart contains'} {$productNumber} {if $productNumber == 1}{l s='product'}{else}{l s='products'}{/if}

Then in line 293, close the span tag, like this:

{/if}
{$HOOK_SHOPPING_CART}

And that's it. If somebody else can try the fix and let me know if it works form him, it would be great! Cheers.

Edited by abatisa (see edit history)

Hi

Does anyone know how i can add image maps links to the slideshow?

and when i add images using absolute positioning, the images move on a different screen or when i zoom in. how can i stop this from happening?

thanks for your help

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all :) I am using this matrice theme for a year now and i have fixed almost everything on it. Or at least i thought so.. I have managed to fix the left category menu not to to the foooter and it worked under firefox, was not working on IE, but today my Firefox has updated and it also shows me this #$% error. Please if anyone knows how to fix it - give me a solution, since i really like this theme and it took me araound a month to make it working for my site. You can see the problem here - www.hamacite.com . I have to say that i was searching all morning for a working solution but obviously :) i did not find any.

After spending a hour i found the solution - change line 1791 in file /matrice/css/global.css :

#center_column .products_block  {color: #595a5e; width:670px; margin: 0 auto; margin-bottom:2em; margin-top:2em; float: right}

*It does not help fpr internet explorer :(

Edit: It works for IE with changing line 371 to this:

#left_column, #right_column {float:right;}

Edited by хамак (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Yipeee!, text for the slide - edit in translations, why cant people just make life easy and point it out.

Now to change the pictures, will post once I find out

and if there is an 'editor' where do I get the editor everyone is talking about?

Still like the theme, nearly dumped it, giving one more go

Just found this theme and it looks as if it is just what I need, installed reasonably well, hopefully the only question:

1. Where/How do I edit the Slider???

:wacko: , confused from Braintree, Essex, England

Edited by peeps54 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

Hello, 

I am having a problem in Blockcart-ajax file.

For some reason when I add products in the main page,the block cart only show the quantity products and hide the rest of the information (value, view and checkout) - image error2.

The only way to solve the problem is refreshing the webpage every time I decide to add a new product. - image error1

I could solve the problem by adding location.refresh(); in ajax file...but I don't want to!...

Any suggestion? :)

the problem might be in here...i guess...

bockcart-ajax

//update general cart informations everywhere in the page
updateCartEverywhere : function(jsonData) {
$('.ajax_cart_total').text($.trim(jsonData.productTotal));

if (parseFloat(jsonData.shippingCostFloat) > 0 || jsonData.nbTotalProducts < 1)
$('.ajax_cart_shipping_cost').text(jsonData.shippingCost);
else if (typeof(freeShippingTranslation) != 'undefined')
$('.ajax_cart_shipping_cost').html(freeShippingTranslation);
$('.ajax_cart_tax_cost').text(jsonData.taxCost);
$('.cart_block_wrapping_cost').text(jsonData.wrappingCost);
$('.ajax_block_cart_total').text(jsonData.total);

this.nb_total_products = jsonData.nbTotalProducts;

if (parseInt(jsonData.nbTotalProducts) > 0)
{

$('.ajax_cart_no_product').hide();
$('.ajax_cart_quantity').text(jsonData.nbTotalProducts);
$('.ajax_cart_quantity').fadeIn('slow');
$('.ajax_cart_total').fadeIn('slow');

if (parseInt(jsonData.nbTotalProducts) > 1)
{
$(this).hide();
});

$(this).show();
});
}
else
{
$(this).show();
});

$(this).hide();
});
}
}
else
{
$('.ajax_cart_quantity, .ajax_cart_product_txt_s, .ajax_cart_product_txt, .ajax_cart_total').each(function(){
$(this).hide();
});
$('.ajax_cart_no_product').show('slow');
}
}
};

my website

<ul class="shopping_cart">   <h4>Cart : </a></h4>   <li>   <span class="ajax_cart_no_product hidden">empty</span>   <span class="ajax_cart_quantity">1</span>   <span class="ajax_cart_product">   product   <span class="ajax_cart_total">299,68 €</span>   <a href="http://127.0.0.1/prestashop/order.php" title="view">View</a>   <a href="http://127.0.0.1/prestashop/order.php?step=1" id="button_order_cart" title="check out">check out</a>   </span>   <span class="ajax_cart_product hidden">   products   <span class="ajax_cart_total">299,68 €</span>   <a href="http://127.0.0.1/prestashop/order.php" title="View">view</a>   <a href="http://127.0.0.1/prestashop/order.php?step=1" id="button_order_cart" title="check out">check out</a>   </span>   </li>   </ul>   </div>

post-591880-0-61218200-1379856537_thumb.jpg

post-591880-0-58479300-1379856541_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I tried installing but my cannot get the "BlockTopMenu" (also known as Horizontal Menu) to work according to the demo.

The top menu is covering the search engine keywords module.

The header looks like this now: http://i.imgur.com/TIJhSJT.png

My top of pages modules: http://i.imgur.com/9CFQDCZ.png

Can someone advice please?

Edited by gogosng09 (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis de retour dans la communauté PrestaShop!! après une très longue absence...

Voici mon nouveau folio  et un store tout neuf!! pour le téléchargement de thèmes

Concernant les thèmes gratuits, des MAJs des thèmes "Matrice" et "Black&White" sont envisageables, celà dépendras de vos retours?!

(mes excuses aussi a toutes les personnes auxquelles j'ai pas pus répondre, et un grand merci a #ECOM qui a bien pris le relais de ce thread)

à vous lire

Edited by DG.Craft (see edit history)
  • Like 1