DG.Craft

Hi every body,

here is onther theme for prestashop 1.3.1 and 1.4

Good luck

[uP]

DOWNLOAD FOR PRESTASHOP 1.6.X

[/uP]

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis de retour dans la communauté PrestaShop!! après une très longue absence...

Voici mon folio et de nouveaux themes prestashop!! pour le téléchargement de thèmes

Concernant les thèmes gratuits, des MAJs des thèmes "Matrice" et "Black&White" sont envisageables, celà dépendras de vos retours?!

(mes excuses aussi a toutes les personnes auxquelles j'ai pas pus répondre, et un grand merci a #ECOM qui a bien pris le relais de ce thread)

à vous lire

Edited by DG.Craft (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi, I've got a fresh install of 1.3.1, and am trying to load up your theme. I'm running into some problems, which I think are permission-based (css doesn't load, setting permissions on the css files helps some, but stuff still looks broken.) Do I need to change any permissions on the folders from your package?

Hi! Thank you for this new and nice looking theme!

I've noticed that you have a module "Editeur de page d'accueil v1.5" and mine is only 1.4.
Also when I try to install the module "Bloc newsletter" it gives me an error without explanations.

Could you please point where can I get the latest versions of these modules?
Thank you!

All good day!
Thank you for this excellent theme!

It appeared a very interesting question ... )))
Is it possible to make products that would be displayed in two rows? ))
(Example pictured)

27068_4JwIlvWfe1gAUJ1RFoKx_t

• Like 1

Hi, I have a three questions.
1) Can I add other modules to this theme?

2)When I click on the theme demo and go into manufacturers. It puts the Categories name right under the manufacturers name so the fonts are right on top of each other. Is there a way to fix this?

3)Sometimes when I click on the demo, and go an individual product page that has more than one photograph, sometimes the photographs on the bottom under the main photo, when you mouse over them seem to jump up to the top and displace the main photo. So that the for a few seconds the 3 smaller photos are at the top and the main photo isn't there. It's very jumpy sometimes. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks so much!

In the archive "matrice" There are two folders "modules" and "themes"
Folder "modules" unpack in "yourshop \ modules"
Folder "themes" to unpack "yourshop \ themes"

Instructions:
--------------------------------------------------
HOW TO INSTALL
--------------------------------------------------

[1]. Unzip the file

[2]. Move the template file "themes / matrice" to "yourshop / themes"

[3]. Apply the template in the Back Office "> preferences> Appearance" apply matrice theme

[4]. Install the 3 module of the ZIP modules / "blocktopmenu" "blocklangcurr" "promotions"

[5]. check the "hooks.jpg" to see how to transplante the modules on the different blocks

[NB]. - To change the editorial contenant:
juste edit the file "yourshop / themes / matrice / modules / editorial / editorial.tpl"

@Fant63, thanks a lot! I can't believe I didn't even realize that there were instructions in the zip file of the theme. However, even though I uploaded the folders in “modules” in “yourshop \ modules” nothing changed? I also transplanted the modules. Some modules weren't able to get transplanted though, I don't know why.

Is there anyone who can install this for me? Because I'm having problems doing it myself haha.

Thanks.

I did do that. The hooks.gif is in French though, so I had to translate my admin area to French to understand what modules I needed to transplant. But even then, I couldn't find some that I needed to transplant. And everytime I did, an error came up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am using this beautifull theme as a TEST-template to test prestashop. The problem that I seem to be having tah the translation does not work in the right way (some parts are still in English). For example when selecting a category it still shows "view" and "cart" while on the prontpage is shows up translated. Same thing after selecting a product, going to the cart, and tryng to follow the steps. After step 4 it switches back to English again (only the pay by cheque option - Paypal shows up in Dutch) What could it be?

Anybody? I tried to contact Kamal on his website but no repply yet.
Here the link to the TEST-Shop I am trying to test out: click!!

Hi I am using this beautifull theme as a TEST-template to test prestashop. The problem that I seem to be having tah the translation does not work in the right way (some parts are still in English). For example when selecting a category it still shows "view" and "cart" while on the prontpage is shows up translated. Same thing after selecting a product, going to the cart, and tryng to follow the steps. After step 4 it switches back to English again (only the pay by cheque option - Paypal shows up in Dutch) What could it be?

Anybody? I tried to contact Kamal on his website but no repply yet.
Here the link to the TEST-Shop I am trying to test out: click!!

I found out that the problem only happens with the template from Kamal. I am not having these translation problems with the original prestashop template. Anybody?

Is anyone else having trouble moving the newproducts and bestseller blocks to the center column? When I try to transplant them in the back office to the center column they don't show up.

I tried adding functions the module php pages, but it didn't work.

Matrice theme doesn't have a wrapper.
You must make a wrapped div starting in header.tpl and finish it in footer.tpl. Then set your background color for this wrapper in global.css.
Or just set the color for the entire body.

When I set background-color for bg . It likes this picture . Can you help me ?

I think you just changed the theme ... and this has caused an error ... try reinstalling prestasop, I think it would be an easy solution.

But when you have a product in the store - will be harder

Hi,

I have this theme up and running and it is beautiful! Thank you very much!

I have one small niggle - When I click on more details the js script takes me to the 'more products' tab. How can I modify this so that it takes me to the more info tab.

I notice the demo shop does the same thing.

Kind regards,

Amy

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

If you check on the demo here

http://kamel.kelkoul.free.fr/matrice/product.php?id_product=11

You will see that the default is to show extra products " WE HAVE ALSO"

Clicking on the "MORE INFO" tab gives details on the products.

However - Directly underneath the short description is the

"--> More Details"

Clicking on this takes you to the "WE HAVE ALSO" tab. It doesn't make sense. It should take you to "MORE DETAILS".

I have tried to track the code but the "-->More Details" is Javascript. Hovering the mouse over it gives Javascript{}

I have also found a thread in French here on the furum where someone is trying to change the default for this albeit for a different reason- http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/1604/general_discussion/bouton_qui_renvoi_vers_onglet

However, my French is not good enough to unravel the code :)

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Amy

There is error both tabs have same id so js code from product.js
scroll to first one which is 'we have also' tab
Try to change line 310 in product.tpl

id="more_info_tab_more_info" href="#idTab5"

to

id="more_info_tab_we_have_also" href="#idTab5"

Matrice theme is so nice, I want it for my shop. :cheese:

I installed it and worked perfect, but when I tried to configure separateTAX module ... :-(
I have a problem :roll: Could somebody help me here please? http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/67725/themes/solved_shoppingcart_displaces_left_column_dot__matrice_theme___separatetax_module

Thanx.

EDITED: Now it is solved :cheese: Thanks to razaro

has anyone else had a problem with blank product pages and non-working cart page? several ppl on his website report blank product pages but no apparent fix. someone reported deleting errors.tpl cured most problems but not all.

it cured my blank product page but the cart page still doesn't work.

I am using this on 1.2.5 but he says on the homepage it will work with that also.

i've got matrice running fine (thank you, i love it)
except for the "blocktopmenu" and "blocklangcurr" modules.
they are there inside myShop/modules folder on my server
however they won't show up in my "Back office" interface at all.
i can not find them in backOffice/Modules or Positions or Transplant drop down menus.
the "home_slideshow" doesn't appear on my site.

on the supplied "Matrice Hook" diagram, it does not seem to show where "blockangcurr" or "blocktopmenu" are supposed to be transplanted either.

can anyone help..?
does it only work with an older version of Presta?

i just wish i could get the slide show working

turns out I only had 1.2.0.8 so that is why mine didn't work right. works fine on 1.3

the blocklangcurr needs to be transplanted to the footer.

blocktopmenu is in the top of pages section.

maybe its the titles of the modules. blocklangcurr on your list of modules is called Language and Currency Block v07 on his hooks gif.

the blocktopmenu is called Menu Haut Horizontal v1.3 on his list but will be called Top Horizontal menu on an english site.

do you have them installed in yourdomain.com/yourprestafolder/modules/ or are they still in the theme folder? if they are in the right place then try re-uploading the folders and try again looking for their names I listed above.

thanks so much Mel! the inconsistent names were a bit confusing.

yup i have the modules in the correct location.
Horizontal menu is working fine (didn't realise that was "blocktopmenu"
and although i can't see "language and currency block" i think i might not need it.

i can't work out why the slide show "home_slideshow" doesn't appear though.
it looks so good on 2LINK's demo.
i can edit the "Editorial" file in dreamweaver and change the slide show images, but why mightn't it show up on my site at all....?

Just a quick one, I see the topmenu loads in its original state to begin with, putting a list of you categories in top left! If you only have a couple of cats it fine, but if you have a few it looks terrible!

Is there a fix for this I have attached an image.

29743_snwS1yEStrSVwmMkVez1_t

robkwal,

I can't tell from your pic exactly what you mean. if you could post or explain further?

but I think your problem might be similar to my own. once I have too many items in the blocktopmenu to make another line it then is hidden by the slider. does anyone know where I need to change the css. I have tried adding a bottom margin in several different places but none of them knock the slider down. any help is appreciate.

does anyone know how to alter the Product Thumbnails grid on the Main Center Column
there's currently 4 thumbnails on each line
i need to change it to 3 thumbnails per line
where is the code responsible for this? which file?
i can't find it in the global.CSS
is it some math equation, perhaps inside the "editorial.tpl"??

ok i worked it out. this is what i did:

to change the thumbnail box dimensions:
in "global.css"
go to line 611 (#center_column .categorie_product img)
and change width and height values to what you need.

to change how many thumbnail boxes sit on a line:
go to line 633-(#center_column ul.categorie_product li)
and change the "width" value

Hi,

I have the same problem as posted here in the next link
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/63991/third_party_modules/solved_jquery_thickbox_under_customer_login_not_working/

but unfortunatelly, the solution was not posted.

Login Page: http://www.DOMAIN.com/authentication.php

I've added a module to my PrestaShop that uses the thickbox. My problem is that the thickbox is not opening on the LogIn/authentication.php instead the link I've set is opening the cms page (CMS_ID: 03) fullscreen without the menu.

Can anybody tell me why the thickbox is not working on authentication.php but on all other pages? Is there a JS conflict or what could it be?

I installed Matrice Theme + confirmPrivacy Module.

I would appreciate any help. thanks

thx for this theme, kamel K... i am using ur themes, but i have problem...

when i edited the editorial.tpl to change the editorial text (lorem ipsmu.... bla... bla...); when i check the result the whole content won't showing up...

what's the problem, please help...

thx

Hi all.

I'm trying to configure this lovely theme, and I'm almost done. just one thing I can't solve.

As you can see on the attached photo I can't remove those two photos. Reall I don't know where to remove them
and how to add in this theme the pictures of each category :/

Can anybody help me with this stuff??

29917_EGfMmwIycTdBHNH5rVor_t

you add the category images by going to admin>catalog>click the edit button beside the category you want. it looks like a pencil on paper. then you'll see a box to upload your category images.

hard to tell from your pic but I think the unwanted images are subcategory images. you need to edit each subcategory and delete the unwanted image.

you add the category images by going to admin>catalog>click the edit button beside the category you want. it looks like a pencil on paper. then you'll see a box to upload your category images.

that's good idea. Stupid question anyway. I should know that :)

hard to tell from your pic but I think the unwanted images are subcategory images. you need to edit each subcategory and delete the unwanted image.

nope. Those fields with "?" signs are subcategories images and those unwanted...i have no idea.
I tried to find them in css file, but no luck. I think they will be included in one of the .tpl files, but which?

besides of that you can see live demo at this site

if you right click on those question mark images it will tell you what it is looking for. this is one it can't find:

http://www.outlet-oryginal.pl/img/scenes/thumbs/2-thumb_scene.jpg

I see that on this page:

http://www.outlet-oryginal.pl/2-music-ipods

I don't use scenes so don't know much about them but you access them from:

back office > catalog > image mapping

I see that on this page:

http://www.outlet-oryginal.pl/2-music-ipods

I don't use scenes so don't know much about them but you access them from:

back office > catalog > image mapping

Thanx mel- for your help. It partially solved my problem. And why only partially?
Because my site under MS IE8 and Firefox looks good, but under Opera 10.6 those
images are still on the page. I've tried to clear browser's cache and restart my computer
but the problem still is not resolved :(

And something more :)

1st thing is how to remove this small cross around colour selector?
2nd thing is how to set how many items to be shown at lis "We have also"??

29953_8OAPbesnXHiJVWg7gTYt_t

• 2 weeks later...

Love this theme, heres my use of it... www. i would like for the 'more info' information on the product pages to show constantly without having to click the link..then the link to the other images in the category the 'we have also' to WORK as well, it usually doesnt.. can someone tell me what and where to edit these changes..?

thanks..!

puffa....

and the link 'we have also....can it be changed to an image scrolling viewer.... i have seen such... it would be better than just showing all items at once

Hi,

I don't really figured out if this question has already been answered, but I'm having some issues with this great template.

My online shop is in Spanish, but the problem is that are some modules that still have the English description. Despite that, everytime I try to change the translations in the Admin area the translation files get empty and everything stays in english again!!

Any way to correct this?!?

Hi!!

I do need some help to solve some design problems with Matrice Theme.

As you may see by the attached picture, the Matrice Theme renders badly with some modules, in this case with Referral Program Module.

In some cases, the Left Block Menu goes down and doesn't stays up as it's intended to be.

Can some one help me with this?! Please!!!

Regards,

VaReTaS

31275_4GXoavFXoZhd2kuXeZyc_t

Hi

I’m trying to install this theme Matrice on Prestashop 1.3.2.3 but it won’t show up under appearances at the back office. I’ve installed another theme Italian Design successfully but I can’t get this to show up. I did upload the theme/matrice folder in the themes/matrice folder of my store & the modules under /store/modules, it just won’t show up under appearances. It only has the name twice, no preview and if selected my store front is blank. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

Please help.

Thanks

I've been using this theme for about two months now. I've noticed that there is a speed issue with loading "Categories" block on the page. Whenever I refresh the page everything loads before the "Categories" block at last "Categories" block apears.

Can we do any optimizing on this area?

Thanks in Advance!

i have following blocks installed in product section

1. we have also...
2. More info
3. Comments

Each time when I click on a product doesn't matter which tag I click, it displays following text:

No customer comments for the moment.
Only registered users can post a new comment.

Ideally it should be only displayed once I clicked on the "Comments" tab.

My second question is by default can I display "More info" tab before "We have also..." tab?

it will be great if anyone can help me with this as the author of this theme does not appear in the community anymore!

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I’m trying to install this theme Matrice on Prestashop 1.3.2.3 but it won’t show up under appearances at the back office. I’ve installed another theme Italian Design successfully but I can’t get this to show up. I did upload the theme/matrice folder in the themes/matrice folder of my store & the modules under /store/modules, it just won’t show up under appearances. It only has the name twice, no preview and if selected my store front is blank. I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong.

Please help.

Thanks

If you had followed the steps in the install.txt it should appear in your appearance page.
Check if you have uploaded the themes/matrice folder into your /yourstore/themes/ and the modules folder into /yourstore/themes/matrice/modules/. Create /copy the /modules/ folder to /themes/matrice/ so you will have /themes/matrice/modules/ and then override the particular modules within this folder according to the matrice's requirement.

A very clean and nice theme posted here. I'd like very much the header design and the chosen font. A truly inspirational Prestashop theme design. It's very long way from the default theme to this one. :) Thank you for posting.

Hi

Please help.

Thanks

If you had followed the steps in the install.txt it should appear in your appearance page.
Check if you have uploaded the themes/matrice folder into your /yourstore/themes/ and the modules folder into /yourstore/themes/matrice/modules/. Create /copy the /modules/ folder to /themes/matrice/ so you will have /themes/matrice/modules/ and then override the particular modules within this folder according to the matrice's requirement.

Hi Hhashim, thanks. It was some permissions problem. Set it to 777 recursively & it worked fine.

Hi everyone! I've gone to a situation where my site works different in different browsers. In my case it's kinda weird.

In firefox my

resides withing the

But in other browser like Chorme, IE
resides outside of the

Please check the attachments.

I think because of above reason my right_column block does not appear as I expected in the center of the page. it always float towards left.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

32874_zbvbKX9jp7sk1fBtyAFC_t

32875_veDS79RS8uUvzJl4s695_t