Post deleted

innercode

Question

Hello, PS Team,

Could you check why our post about the module was deleted? Topic ID 520744. It was created quite long ago, maybe in 2014 or 2015.

Also something is wrong in the Profile, there are topics and posts missing which exist.

Thanks.

Edit: Attaching Google cached page.

post-356163-0-09736700-1503164713_thumb.png

Edited by innercode (see edit history)

11 answers to this question

Why? This post was created in 2016, it was ok back then. If new rules are created later, they shouldn't be applied "back-date". Or at least it could be a notice. Texts takes some time to prepare too.

Also we devote our time updating modules, creating modules, etc. Funny thing that module was created in integration funds program.. do you really want to miss sales.. Does text was created without any information / unprofessionaly? There were full info about the module with the links to addons, demo, etc.

Maybe mod doing his job in "auto mode"? It's better to start paying attention to what you do and why you do it..

they were not created later,  the rules for posting in paid section have always been the same.

you had best advice on how to move forward with this...

i also devote time and resources to module dev and upgrade, but also contribute to the forum...

give that a try...

you need  30 more posts then you can post in paid module section....any other questions?  lol

Post was made in 2014 with full descriptions, etc. Someone is dumb enough not to understand situation, I am not talking about new topics, these were old topics. Deleting them won't encourage us to help others here. We posted replies in topics when we found a solution and in our local forums Lithuanian mainly.

How would you feel if your work got deleted, we didn't have copies because we trusted and didn't expect that something serious happens, topics usually don't disappear one day. Glad it was Google cached version.

Probably we will give up on forums, it will save us time and will be less hassle. I don't have time to deal with all the bs that is given by some of the PS team members and mods.

As El Patron already told, forum rules never changed. From what I can see your account is old enough (2012) for to have this 100+ helping topics needed. And I'm of the one selling nothing here, but spending my time for free to help community and Prestashop growth. As an example: My account is 2013 - 8.000+ active posts and 1.000+ likes.... So I can understand the rule of 100+.

Hi Catalin, as already answered by PM:

for now it is gone. After 100+ helping topics we can re-activate it, or if you want you can add the latest version of the module again to the forum. If the module has some paid features on it, than please add it to the paid section for to avoid dissatisfaction of users. We are moving all free modules with paid features or with restricted use (timeline) to the paid section.

Remark: The 100 helping posts will be held not only once, but per year. If we notice no support, or no community interest, we will also remove the offers in future. This is the only way to maintain qualitative offers free or paid in the forum. That what we had in the past, was not so optimal and we were confronted with several claims about forum and community offers.

We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.