Displaying shipping info on product page, no stock management PS1.7

Hello all.

I am in the process of moving my established webshop from Joomla to Prestashop, so far I am very excited about all the possibilities, and hope to receive a little help from the forum here.. :-)

I am looking for a way to show shipping info on the product page, I am not running stock management in prestashop, but would like to be able to control manually what shipping info is shown and be able to switch easily between my 4 or 5 standard info messages (In stock: delivery time 1-2 days/On order: delivery time 5-7 days/On order: delivery time 8-12days/Sold out: In stock again soon etc.)

I have different suppliers on items in the same category..

I bought this plugin from mypresta:

https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/product-page-content-blocks.html

I intended to make a "template product" with the 5 standard messages in 5 blocks on the same product page hook switched off and then as I duplicate the template product and fill out all the info on my new products simply switch on the correct block, and then be able to switch easily in the future.

However it doesnt really fit the bill, as the blocks are not duplicated when i duplicate the template product, and I need to start from scratch again on the new product.

Does anyone know of a module that can do what I need easily, a super nice feature would be to have a overview of what messages where shown on which products and be able to switch directly from category view or something similar..

All help is appreciated, thanks in advance!