vekia

[module] ShortCodes for PrestaShop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5

ShortCodes for PrestaShop

(click to open official module page)

it works with all releases of PrestShop 1.7.x , 1.6.x, 1.5.x

With shortcodes module you can display list of products and products' gallery anywhere you want. Yes! This is first addon that allows to use shortcodes EVERYWHERE in your shop front office. Module is ready to work with shortcodes that you will put into the .tpl files or to contents generated in back office (like product description, category description, cms pages or third party modules like blog modules, custom contents modules etc.)

exmaple of available shortcodes:

1. [product:9]
    This shortcode will display one instance of product with defined ID, in this case product ID numer is 9
  2. [products:1,2,3,4]
    This shortcode will display list of products with ID 1,2,3,4 - you can define as much products as you want
  3. [category:7:16:price:desc]
    This shortcode will display list of products from category with ID 7, module will get 16 products from this category. Sorting method is set to sort products by PRICE and order way i set to descending. 
    Available sorting methods: random, price, name, id_product, manufacturer, position, date_add, date_upd
    Available sorting ways: descending [9-0], ascending [0-9]
  4. [manufacturer:2:8:price:desc]
    This shortcode will display list od products from selected manufacturer, in this case manufacturer with ID 2. Module will get 8 products from shop database. Sorting method is set to sort products by PRICE and order way i set to descending.  Available sorting methods: random, price, name, id_product, manufacturer, position, date_add, date_upd. Available sorting ways: descending [9-0], ascending [0-9]
  5. [supplier:1:4:price:desc]
    This shortcode will display list od products from selected supplier, in this case supplier with ID 1. Module will get 4 products from shop database. Sorting method is set to sort products by PRICE and order way i set to descending.  Available sorting methods: random, price, name, id_product, manufacturer, position, date_add, date_upd. Available sorting ways: descending [9-0], ascending [0-9]
  6. [productgallery:9:16:home_default]
    This shortcode displays list of pictures of selected product. In this case product with ID 9. It will show 16 pictures of products and the size of displayed picture will be imagetype 'home_default'
  7. [hpp:9]
    This shortcode is a shortcode for module "homepage products pro" - it will display list of products defined in this module with ID 9
  8. [rpp:6]
    This shortcode is a shortcode for module "related products pro" - it will display list of products defined in this module with ID 6

shortcodes.png

Hello,

I bought the module on the site. To show products chosen with images, prices and description, which shortcode can I use?

Example: [productgallery:9:16:17:18:19:20:21:22:price:desc:home_default]  (not working)

Thank you

On 14.12.2017 at 3:03 PM, beiphone said:

To show products chosen with images, prices and description, which shortcode can I use?

Example: [productgallery:9:16:17:18:19:20:21:22:price:desc:home_default]  (not working)

A little late, if possible (I don't know) different product ids must be separated by comma not by colon. And a picture gallery has no prices and pictures cannot be sorted a to z ...

By the way, vekia, I've bought your module a few days ago and tried to use the code for the product-description-short to include it to the short description of other products which update automatically if I change the short description of the source product. The problem, I've included the short description into my delivery slips and there it doesn't work, is there a way to include it there?

Hello!

I bought the shortcodes module earlier on mypresta.eu for my shop and it worked well on 1.6, but now I upgraded my site to Prestashop 1.7.6.1 and I bought the latest version of the module, but unfortunately I have a problem. I wrote emails on support, but I didn't receive answer so I'm trying to get help here :) 

The problem is that when I use a shortcode the module creates 4 rows with 4 different layouts for all products. It doesn't matter if I want to show 1 or more products, the same happens. You can see an example here:
https://www.hd-tech.eu/hdtechblog/akciok/januari-dron-es-rc-auto-napok

I use a custom theme. Can you please help what I could do to solve it?

Thank you!

Best regards

Zsolt

Does anyone use this module with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager?

I have tested it recently and if it is enabled - Google Analytics does not work, nor does Google Tag Manager work,

The author unfortunately has his own product in the nose - so maybe you forum user have a solution?