I show the background of picture

I have a background of pictures at a few elements. In the demo is showed, but in my theme can not show it. How can I show it. And where to search this elements in the PrestaShop menu, because I can not find the section. The background pictures are in index (home page).

Your post isn't clear enough to help.

- Which prestashop version do you use?

- Which kind of background images are you looking for?

- Can you post an example or provide a link to your shop?

In PS 1.6. there is a module called theme configurator. It allows to choose different theme settings and also different colors. Some of the predefined color sets also have background images. However, the configurator just provides some images but as per my knowledge you can't change them using the backoffice.

I use PS 1.6.0.14. 

The theme is https://www.templatemonster.com/demo/54008.html

I can not see the pictures which are as a backgrounds, which are in the index (home page). For example in my template are 3 background-images in the index. I tried to find it in theme configurator, but is not there. I can not find it anywhere in the PS menu.

Is it clear?

I think these images are not background images. This are just normal images coming from a slider module. The default prestashop slider is called homeslider.

You find the settings under - backoffice - modules. Then search for homeslider.

Some themes might use other than the default module. Then search for slider - as an example.

Check in back office for module tmmediaparallax you should be able to change background images there.

Do check if you use multiple languages if image is different for each language you need to upload image for each.

https://livedemo00.template-help.com/prestashop_54008/modules/tmmediaparallax/media/img-1.jpg

is one so do check dimensions there.

Also do add more info and maybe some screenshot when asking question, it help identify issue.